How'd You Know?

I have been craving some little!GOT7 and I finally got time to do this XD
I'm so HAPPY!! Yet frustrated.

Markie would not make a good name for little him so I took a step backwards and used his birth name – Yi Eun

And yes, I'm aware it sounds like unnie. I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark has a lot of secrets – both his own and his friends. An example of a secret of one of his friends – ******** still sleeps with his baby blanket. One of Mark's secrets – he's a little. Absolutely no one knows about little him because he makes sure to never expose himself in any way. He never slips when his six roommates are home and he stays locked in his room when he does. So, there's no way that his friends could find out about it.

Right?

~~~~~~

Mark's workday was stressful, more stressful than usual. So stressful that the man almost dropped into his headspace before he walked out of the work building. Luckily, he walks to and from work so he had time to compose himself. It also gave him time to think about his roommate's weird behavior.

None of them went to work today like they were supposed to – each of them creating excuses as to why they couldn't go. Each more stupid than the last. Honestly, if they just wanted a day-off, they could've just told Mark that.

Mark rolls his eyes at that thought. He's one to talk about telling the truth. He's hiding a side of himself that doesn't really need to be hidden, especially not from the people he trusts the most... well, two people have his absolute trust.

"I bet they're all lazing about the house and eating take-out." The blond-haired man jokes quietly, a coy smile on his face as the house appears into view.

When Mark opened the door, he almost immediately dropped into his headspace at what he saw. It's definitely not something he expected his friends to do while he was gone.

There are plushies that definitely don't belong to Eunnie strewn about everywhere – on the stairs, in front of the door, and towards the living room. There are stickers – large and small – of various characters and things all over the walls. Why? Mark has no clue but Eunnie loves them.

"Our baby's home!" An excited squeal comes from upstairs and a startled Mark is soon greeted by a grinning Jackson. Mark narrows his eyes at the younger before raising an eyebrow.

"What's with all the decorations, Jackson?" The elder asks and Jackson's eyes widen for a moment before he seems to recover.

"You don't like it, Eun?" Jackson asks with a curious head tilt and it's Mark's turn to stare at the younger with shock.

"I said not to push him, Jackson," Jinyoung states, seemingly appearing from nowhere to smack the back of Jackson's head. The black-haired boy groans, rubbing his head and pouting.

"I didn't mean to. I'm just excited!"

The other two males roll their eyes at the black-haired boy's excuse before Mark fully processes what the younger said.

"For what?" The eldest asks and his dongsaengs give him sly smiles.

"I think we're ready to meet Eunnie, hyung. Wouldn't you agree?" Jinyoung asks slyly and Mark can't help but gape at the two. Why do they know about little him? Do all of them know about Eunnie?

"First, do all of you know about me?" Mark asks, crossing his arms. Jinyoung shoos Jackson away and the younger stalks off with a pout.

"Yes, we all know," Jinyoung answers, crossing his arms as well.

"How?"

Jinyoung smiles at the question, "Jackson and Yugyeom are troublemakers and invaders of privacy. We all did our research though."

Mark groans and plots his revenge on his dongsaengs. His room was off-limits and everyone knew this.

"Can you plot your revenge later? We wanna play with Eunnie." Jinyoung huffs, walking over to his hyung. Mark raises an eyebrow as the younger hugs him.

"Who said I would drop into my headspace?" Mark sasses and Jinyoung chuckles before picking up a little white teddy bear with a red bowtie.

"Mr. Snowball did. He says he can't wait to play with Eunnie." Jinyoung says in a goofy and Mark cracks a grin as his resolve melts away.

"Can Eunnie hold Mista' Snowball?" Eunnie asks, staring at the bear.

Jinyoung smiles, "Of course, baby. Mr. Snowball is your friend, after all."

The little cheers as the teddy bear is placed into his hands, hugging it to his chest.

Jackson and Yugyeom comically poke their heads around the corner, both boys grinning.

"Eunnie! Come play with hyungs!" Jackson calls out and the little looks up and smiles at the man.

"Otay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I REFUSE TO DO A PART TWO
I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE