Take Care of Me Pt. 3

This will be the last 'Take Care of Me'

I SWEAR

.

.

.

In this book at least. Take Care of Me now has its own book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To everyone's pleasant surprise, Seokie woke up in his headspace. But to their displeasure, everyone had to go to work this morning except Yoongi and, of course, Seokie. Seokie decided to take advantage of this to make a new friend.

"Bye, Seokie! Don't tire out grandpa while we're gone!" Taehyung calls out as he closes the door behind himself, barely catching a glimpse of Yoongi's irritated expression.

"Brat." The elder grumbles and Seokie giggles. Yoongi turns his attention to the little and smiles.

"So what does baby want to do today, hm?" He asks and Seokie giggles again.

"Wan pway wit Yoonie!" The little squeals and Yoongi laughs.

"What do you want to play with Yoonie hyung?" The elder asks, ruffling Seokie's hair. The little pouts.

"Not wit hyungie. Wan pway wit wittle Yoonie." The little huffs and Yoongi's eyes widen in surprise. He stares at the little for a moment before he nervously chuckles.

"What are you talking about Seokie? Hyungie isn't a little." Yoongi replies and Seokie rolls his eyes.

"Jinnie hyungie says ish bad to wie. Seokie tell on chu fo' wying!" Seokie says before running towards his room where he knows Hoseok's phone is. Yoongi's eyes widen before he takes off after the little.

"Dun tell Jinnie! Pease Seokie!" Yoongi exclaims and Seokie stops in his tracks, forcing the shorter little to crash into him which causes both of them to fall – Yoongi on top of Seokie's back.

"Ow." Both littles whine before Seokie giggles, turning over on to his stomach to look at little Yoongi.

"Hi, Yoonie." Seokie greets the little who's pouting.

"Nu Yoonie. 'm Suga. An' nu tell Jinnie hyungie pease." Suga whimpers and Seokie takes mercy on his newfound friend and hugs him.

"Seokie no tell Jinnie hyungie... if Suga pways wit Seokie." Seokie says and Suga giggles.

"Otay bu Suga change befo' pway," Suga replies and Seokie nods, allowing the smaller boy to get up before following him to his room. Yoongi never let anyone inside his room and now Seokie knows why.

There's a bounty of Kumamon and other character plushies scattered around the room, the little's bed has pastel green blankets and sheets.

"Cute." Seokie coos as he flops down on Suga's bed. Suga blushes and quietly thanks the other little before shuffling over to his closet and pulling out a Kumamon onesie which earns a giggle from Seokie.

"Suga wuvs Kuma." The brown-haired little giggles and Suga sticks his tongue out at the other boy.

"Suga change so Seokie nu wook." The blue-haired boy huffs and Seokie responds by covering his eyes with his hands, a smile on his face.

"Seokie won't. Seokie pwomise."

Suga hums and sets about taking off his shirt and sweatpants which was harder than expected. That's why he usually has Jinnie hyung help him but Suga can still be a big boy without his hyung. He can change himself. Luckily, the onesie is one that's zipped up in the front which makes Suga's task so much easier.

"Otay. Suga done." Suga announces and Seokie moves his hands away and smiles at the other boy.

"Suga cute!"

"An' Seokie stinky." Suga retorts, waving his hand in front of his nose. Seokie pouts and stands up from the bed.

"Nuh uh!"

"Yeah huh!" Suga steps closer to the other little.

"Nuh uh!" Seokie steps closer too.

"Yeah huh!" Suga steps closer and again which prompts Seokie to do the same.

"Nu!"

"Yesh!"

"Nu!"

"Did Seokie take baf?" Suga asks, standing face to face with Seokie now. The taller little deflates, now pouting instead of frowning.

"Nu."

"Den chu stinky. Bu' Suga nu cares cause Seokie Suga's fwiend." Suga says with a grin, patting Seokie on the back. Seokie beams at the smaller little before pulling him into a hug.

"Suga Seokie's fwiend too."

Suga hugs Seokie back and the two hug for a minute before separating – well not completely, they lace their fingers together, smiling at each other.

"Wet's go watch a movie." Seokie states and Suga nods, allowing himself to be dragged to the living room and sat on the couch. Seokie picks up the TV remote and looks at it questioningly, clearly not having a clue how to work it.

"Seokie."

Seokie turns to the other little who has his hand held out. Seokie gleefully hands the remote to the other boy and Suga skillfully turns on the TV and navigates to Netflix.

"Suga so cool," Seokie mumbles, staring at the little in awe.

"Jinnie hyung teach me how." Suga states proudly and Seokie hums before leaning his head on Suga's shoulder and Suga, in turn, rests his head on top of Seokie's. Suga decided on The Emperor's New Groove and surprisingly Seokie didn't make a fuss, just went along with his friend.

It didn't take long for the littles to fall asleep before the movie ended. The two ended up cuddling, splayed out on the couch with Suga on top of Seokie. Somehow, both littles managed to sleep until the others got home. The sight of the two surprising all but one hyung who knew from the start.

"I knew it was Yoongi hyung." Taehyung whisper-yells and everyone rolls their eyes at the second youngest.

"Everyone, this is Suga," Seokjin says quietly as he pulls out his phone and takes pictures after making sure his flash wasn't on.

"So cute. Hyung, you're so unfair for knowing all this time." Jimin whines and Seokjin glares at the younger for being so loud.

"Shush, child. You know now and that means we all have to do our absolute best at taking care of and loving them. Understand?"

Everyone nods their heads and go about doing different things – Seokjin cooking dinner while the maknae line and Namjoon go about searching for things to buy the littles – sippy cups, toys, clothes – and doing extra research. They were going to spoil them and they were going to spoil them rotten.