Lil Bummie and Papa Jackson

I couldn't think of a plot so I decided to do life snippets~

~~~~~~~~

When Papa has to work

"YumYum, are you coming with Papa to the studio, or do you want me to take you to Amber's?" Jackson asks as they're eating breakfast. Well, Jackson is eating. Bummie is bringing his dinosaur pancakes to life. The little hums as he looks between his pancakes and his papa.

"Can Bummie help Papa?" Bummie asks, setting his pancakes down.

"Yes, baby, you can."

"Then Bummie go with Papa." The little answers, smiling at his papa.

"You have to finish your pancakes first, YumYum." Jackson chuckles, finishing his own food. The little hurriedly finishes his own food.

~

As soon as the pair get to Jackson's studio, Bummie skips to his designated seat – the Snorlax-themed chair that sits right next to his papa's chair.

"Ready to hear what Papa's been working on?" Jackson asks as he sits down. He glances at Bummie to see the little is already wearing headphones.

"Yesh!"

~~~

Why Jaebum can't drink coffee anymore

"Bum, are you sure you're okay to drink coffee? You did say you were feeling small before we left the apartment." Jackson says as the two are leaving their favorite coffee shop. The man in question has a cup of coffee in one hand and a chocolate cake pop in the other. Too much sugar for the man in Jackson's opinion.

"I think I'll be fine."

"You say that until you slip... Which knowing you will be an hour after we get home." Jackson chuckles, earning an eye roll from the older man.

"I will not."

"We'll see. If you get out of hand, I'm calling Mark and Jinyoung."

"Whatever."

~

"Wee! Papa, look at Bummie!"

"Bummie needs to put his pants back on!" Jackson exclaims as he chases the little around the apartment. Who knew caffeine and sugar turned Bummie into the most hyper six-year-old to ever live? Whoever knew should have told Jackson! Because now the man is chasing a half-naked Bummie around the large apartment. His only prayer is that Bummie doesn't run outside. The caregiver had already called Mark and Jinyoung and he wishes they would get there faster.

"No pants! No undies!"

"Do not take off your underwear!"

~

"You're going on a caffeine cleanse. No more caffeine for you." Jackson mutters while the two are eating breakfast the next morning.

"Fine... Please tell me Mark deleted that video."

"I can't promise you he did. I can promise you I'm not the only one he sent it to."

"I'm gonna kill him!"

~~~

And when Papa decided to teach Bummie how to ride a bike...

"Jackson, why is there a bicycle outside?" Jaebum asks as soon as he enters their apartment. The man in question is sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Oh! I'm planning to teach Bummie how to ride a bike." Jackson answers and Jaebum narrows his eyes at the dark-haired man.

"Can you at least put training wheels on it?"

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

"No," Jaebum answers, smacking Jackson on the head as he walks past.

"So mean! I promise I won't let you fall."

"You said the same thing about the swing."

"I told you that was an accident and I carried you around for two days."

"Put training wheels on the bike, Jackson."

"Okay!"

~

Three hours later

"Bike!" Bummie exclaims as soon as Jackson opens the door and the little spots the bright blue bike. Of course, Jackson had put training wheels on the bike... after watching many YouTube videos and nearly breaking many things.

"Yeah, YumYum, this is your bike. Want Papa to teach you how to ride it?"

"No, Bummie know how. BamBam showed Bummie how." Bummie answers as he gets on the bike and begins to ride around on the lawn. Jackson's jaw drops as he watches the boy...

~

"Why didn't you tell me you already knew how to ride a bike?!"

"I thought your reaction would be funny... And it was."