Hoodie Obsession

There's something going on with Jungkook, lately. Seokjin noticed it immediately when the boy began offering to do the laundry. He didn't understand why the boy kept offering until he noticed some of his hoodies were missing but not only his, the others' too. And he already knew who the culprit was, he just didn't know his reason.

Jungkook doesn't know what it is that he likes about his hyungs' clothes but he likes them. A lot. They make him feel safe and warm and fuzzy and ... Jungkook really likes them. Maybe it has to do with Kookie ...

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook knows how his hoodie obsession started and who started it. It started as soon as Jungkook moved in with his hyungs and he was having trouble sleeping at night so Namjoon gave him one of his old hoodies to sleep in. His hyung's comforting scent helped lull him to sleep that night and more as Namjoon allowed him to keep it. But eventually the scent faded and Jungkook needed a new hoodie. And that's when he decided to help his Seokjin hyung with the laundry.

Now deep down, Jungkook knew there was another reason for the hoodies. It stopped being a way to help him sleep a month after he started sleeping in Namjoon's old hoodie. In a way, it helped soothe Kookie who has been repressed for quite some time. And Jungkook wanted to keep it that way ...

But Kookie wasn't having any of that.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's laundry day again and once again Jungkook asks Seokjin if he can do the laundry for him. But this time Seokjin doesn't agree, just to see what Jungkook would do.

"Oh, come on, hyung. You know you don't want to do the laundry all the time. Let me do it for you like a good dongsaeng should." Jungkook reasons, hugging the elder but Seokjin sees it as an opportunity to question the younger about the missing hoodies.

"Oh, yeah? Well, a good dongsaeng wouldn't steal hoodies from his hyungs." Seokjin states and Jungkook swears his heart stopped. Immediately, the younger pulls away from his hyung but Seokjin grabs ahold of the brunet's wrist to keep him from getting far.

"Jungkook," Seokjin states firmly with a stern expression and the younger man can't help but panic at the thought that he's in trouble. He knew they would find out eventually and that there'd be a possibility that the boy could get kicked out. He just hoped it wouldn't be so soon. And now his worst fear is coming to life so he does the only thing he's capable of doing at the moment.

"Kookie sowwy! Please dun kick Kookie out! Kookie be good fwom now on! Kookie pwomise." The brunet balls, collapsing into his hyung's chest. Seokjin stands there shocked but quickly hugged his crying dongsaeng. It hurts his heart to hear that Jungkook thought that they'd kick him out over something so little as this.

"We're not going to kick you out, baby. We would never hurt you like that. Especially not over something so trivial." Seokjin says quickly, rocking the boy back and forth. Kookie sniffles and moves back so he can look at his hyung's face.

"Twi-Twivial?" Kookie echoes, frowning. Seokjin chuckles, wiping away the remaining tears that fall from the brunet's eyes.

"Something small, baby. Tell hyung why you needed the hoodies, hun." Seokjin says, keeping his arms wrapped around the boy's waist.

"Hyungies' hoodies make Kookie feel safe. Dat's why Kookie needed dem." Kookie explains, pouting. Seokjin coos at the younger, happy to be the only one to see him acting so cute at the moment.

"Oh, baby. You should have told hyungies. Hyungies would have given them to you, bun. Our baby has been handling stinky clothes for no reason." Seokjin chuckles but Kookie continues to pout.

"How about this, Kookie. I'll give you one of my hoodies to wear now and you give me your collection of hoodies. Hyung promises more hoodies will come to you and maybe even more." Seokjin offers and Kookie nods his head excitedly. Seokjin smiles before leading the boy upstairs to his room. Which meant passing the noisy living room. Luckily no one paid them any attention as they passed and Seokjin was able to get Kookie the hoodie he deserved.