Too Cute

"Joonie! Wan pway wit Suga?" Suga asks, running up to Namjoon and latching onto him as soon as the taller enters the house. Namjoon sleepily smiles at the little, loosely wrapping his arms around Suga.

"Need nap fwirst." Namjoon mumbles, resting his head on the top of Suga's, earning a giggle from the little. Neither notice Jungkook coming up to them with a smile on his face.

"Is Joonie sleepy?" The caregiver asks, making Suga turn around and nod fervently. The little drags his friend over to the youngest caregiver and allows Jungkook to pick up the barely awake man.

"When Joonie wake?" Suga asks curiously, following Jungkook upstairs as the caregiver takes Namjoon to his room.

"I don't know, little one. But I'm sure Namu will be ready to play when he does." Jungkook says, grinning when Suga squeals.

"Namu, Namu!" Suga cheers, giggling when Jungkook shushes him with a grin.

"You have to be quiet so he can sleep," Jungkook says, placing a finger over his lips. Suga nods happily, mimicking the action.

"Eomma wanted your help in the kitchen. Why don't you go help while I get Joonie changed and into bed?"

"Otay." Suga answers, before walking downstairs. He doesn't want Jungkook to scold him for running.

~

Jungkook's prediction turns out to be right and within the next hour he has a sleepy Namu lying across his lap.

"Namu!" Suga squeals, running into the living room and flopping on top of Namu making the other little giggle.

"Suga ish so cute."

Suga giggles at Namu's comment.

"Wan pway?" Suga asks and Namu nods his head excitedly before pausing to look back at Jungkook.

"Kookie, we pway, pwease?" Namu asks, grinning when he gets a nod from the youngest caregiver. The two littles waddle to the middle of floor and take out toys from their bin.

~

Half an hour later

~

"I hear squealing! Where are the babies?!" Taehyung shouts as soon as he runs into the house, Jimin and Hoseok somewhere behind him.

"In here!" Jungkook calls out, staring at his phone as he continues to record the littles as they tickle each other. Taehyung runs in seconds later, skidding to a stop behind the couch.

"Oh my gosh!" Taehyung squeals, watching the tickle fight.

"TaeTae! Hobi! Hewp!" Suga squeals, trying to squirm away from Namu. Taehyung chuckles as Hoseok runs up behind Namu and starts tickling him, making the bigger little lose his grip on Suga trying to get away. Taehyung runs over to Suga and picks him up while Hoseok picks up Namu.

"Please tell me it's time for dinner now. I'm hungry." Jimin groans, leaning over the couch to look at the video Jungkook has of the littles. On cue, Jin walks into the living room with a smile on his face.

"It is now," The eldest announces, earning excited groans from his dongsaengs and happy shouts from the littles.

~

"Nams, stop giggling and eat your food." Jin lightly scolds the boy sitting next to him whose eyes are watching Suga eat. The other little was making a mess with his food and Namu couldn't help but be entertained by it while finding the other cute.

"Sowwy, Eomma. Namu eats." Namu says, smiling at his eomma before he takes a bite of his food. This time he tries not to get caught watching Suga as they both ate.

~

"Sweepy." Suga whines, lying down on top of Namu who's splayed out on the floor. The bigger little groans before giggling, looking down at his friend.

"You hav to take baf fwirst. Wike Namu." Namu says, rolling onto his side so Suga rolls off of him.

"Nu wanna." Suga whines, looking over at the stairs where Jin is standing, waiting patiently. They've all learned that trying to get Suga to bathe is a task that should be left to Namu or Namjoon.

"Bu we nu sweep togeder if Suga don." Namu points out and Suga gasps, looking at his friend with wide eyes.

"Weally?"

"Yeah, eomma say so."

Suga pouts but nods his head before reluctantly getting up and heading towards Jin.

"Ready to take a bath now?" Jin asks, smiling at the pout on Suga's face.

"Yes, eomma." Suga answers before following his eomma to the bathroom.

~

"Hewe Kuma and Koya hewe." Namu mumbles as he places Suga's Kumamon plushie to him before placing his own blue koala plushie in-between them.

"Dey sweep togeder." Suga states, laying Kuma beside Koya. Namu hums in agreement before lying down on his side. Suga follows his lead, scooting closer to Namu so that their plushies were squished between their chests. Both littles giggle at their plushie friends' new position but don't move them.

"Nigh nigh, Suga." Namu says quietly as he closes his eyes, placing his arm around his friend.

"Nigh nigh, Namu." Suga answers, closing his eyes. It's quiet for a few minutes as Suga falls asleep before Namu opens his eyes to look at his friend.

"I wub you, Suga." The little mutters, scanning his friend's adorable sleeping face before he closes his eyes once again; actually falling asleep this time.