Stressful Day

Neither Jungkook nor Hoseok liked the elder's restaurant job. The employer, employees, and customers were all rude. The hours were horrible and unpredictable. The elder could just be coming home from a shift before getting called back not even five minutes later. Jungkook has urged Hoseok to quit the job since he can provide for them both and more but the elder is insistent that he work to help pay the bills and for Seokie's stuff. Seokie is the very reason Jungkook really doesn't like the job. It puts stress on his poor baby and even more stress on his baby when Seokie can't come out. It gives him anxiety worrying about his baby.

So, obviously, there would come a time where it all becomes too much and Jungkook makes Hoseok quit his job.

~~~~~~~

"Waiter! Can I get my check, please!"

"Waiter! I need more coffee!"

"Jung, can you wipe down these tables!"

There were voices calling for Hoseok all over. He was practically running all over the place. Why the hell did the managers think it'd be a good idea to let all but five employees go on break at the same time? They are true sadists in Hoseok's opinion. He's one of the only three waiters running around this damn restaurant and he's losing his mind. He swears if one more person calls his name, he's gonna break down and cry, letting Seokie wreak havoc.

"Jung, stop spacing out and take this to that gentleman over there." One of Hoseok's co-worker's hisses as he hands the poor waiter a plate filled with fries and a hamburger. Hoseok sighs and nods, scurrying about. Once he's delivered the food to the table, he turns around to leave only to be tripped on his way by that same customer.

"Maybe you'll be a little faster with your service next time, boy." The man growls and Hoseok bites his lip, nodding as he stands back up and scurries off with his head down. He couldn't afford to cry in front of so many people and he surely couldn't afford to drop into his headspace either.

Hoseok waits a few more tables, wiping down just as many before his name is called once again but this time for another reason.

"Jung! Clock out and go home!" One of the managers calls out and Hoseok doesn't hesitate to run to the back to the kitchen and clock out before running out of the employee exit. He starts his walk home only to break down immediately once he starts walking down the sidewalk.

"Why don't they like me? I hate my job! Seokie hates Hoseok's job! Seokie nu wanna works nu more! Wanna stay home an' wait fo' daddy!" Seokie cries out, eyes watering up with tears, making him incapable of walking anymore so he just stands there, crying. Seokie stands there crying for at least five minutes before a black car pulls up beside the little.

"Seokie?! What's wrong, baby?! Did something happen?" Jungkook asks as he jumps out of the car but Seokie doesn't reply, just buries his face in his daddy's chest. Jungkook sighs as he rocks his baby back and forth until Seokie stops crying.

"Let's go home and eat, okay? Daddy bought pizza." Jungkook says quietly and Seokie nods his head furiously before allowing himself to be buckled up in the backseat right next to the pizza.

"Do not eat any of the pizza, or you won't get any cuddles at bedtime," Jungkook warns and Seokie nods.

"Otay, Daddy."

~~~

"Is it good?" Jungkook asks as he watches the little eat, resting his chin on the little's shoulder. Jungkook had already finished his own pizza so he resorted to watching Seokie, who's sitting in his lap, eat his own. Watching the little eat and get messy has become the highlight of his day. To make it better, Seokie was swinging his legs while humming a tune that the little must have made up.

"Yesh, Daddy! Ish vewy gud." The little exclaims and Jungkook chuckles.

"That's good, baby. Be ready for a bath after this, angel, because you are one messy little baby."

"Bu' Seokie Daddy's messy baby. Wight?" Seokie questions, glancing back his daddy and Jungkook smiles.

"Right, baby."

~~~

Jungkook isn't surprised that the little fell asleep right after his bath. The poor baby must have cried himself out. And he won't let that happen again. So he calls a number he will never call again after this.

"Hello, this is Kim's Kitchen. Lee speaking, how may I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm calling to tell you that Jung Hoseok will no longer be coming to work so please send his last paycheck to his address."

"Excuse me? Who am I speaking to?"

"Jeon Jungkook, his spouse, also one of the top lawyers in South Korea. So if I have to take you to court about this, I will."

"N-No, sir. You don't have to do that at all. We'll send his check right away."

"By tomorrow."

"T-Tomorrow?!"

"Is that a problem, Lee?"

"N-No, sir. Not at all, it'll be there tomorrow."

"And the amount better be correct. I know how much he should get paid, Lee. So don't try to play me."

"W-We promise w-we won't, sir."

"Good. Good bye, Lee. I better not have to take your ass to court. Understand?"

"Understood, sir. Completely understood, sir. We absolutely promise there will be no errors."

"Good. Good bye." And with that, Jungkook hangs up and heads to his and Hoseok's bedroom to lie down with Seokie. He needs to sleep after all that's happened today.