Plushies Galore

Little Donghae and Caregiver Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk leaves on a business trip leaving Donghae with Leeteuk. He buys him a new stuffy to make up for his absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunhyuk, you were supposed to be here an hour ago. Donghae is waiting for you but you're taking so long, I think he's gonna slip before you get here. And Fishie is going to be so upset if his Daddy isn't here when he does."

"Hyung, I'm on my way now. I had to stop to buy something for him and it took me a while to get it and now traffic is hell. Just distract him for a little while longer and don't let him slip."

"Fine, fine. I'll do what I can but I make no promises."

"Thanks, hyung. You're the best."

"Yeah, yeah."

Leeteuk sighs as he hangs up his phone before peering out of the kitchen to the living room where Donghae is watching a horror movie. It's one of the ways they keep him from slipping since horror movies give Fishie nightmares if the little watches them. Leeteuk sighs before grabbing two mugs and filling them with juice before carrying them out to the living room. Donghae glances at his hyung when he sits down beside him.

"What'd Eunhyuk hyung say?" Donghae asks as Leeteuk hands him a mug.

"He's on his way but he was caught by traffic. He has a surprise for you though." Leeteuk answers, smiling at the younger in hopes of reassuring him.

"A surprise?" Donghae echoes and Leeteuk nods, "It better be a damn good surprise for leaving me for a week."

"You didn't enjoy staying with Unci Lee?" Leeteuk pouts and Donghae laughs, genuinely finding his hyung funny.

"Of course, I did. But I miss my daddy more." Donghae answers, patting his hyung's shoulder after setting his mug down.

"And I missed you even more, baby." Both men jump in surprise at Eunhyuk's sudden appearance. The man is dressed in a gray suit and is standing with his hands in his pockets. Despite his neat attire, it looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"You look awful." Donghae chuckles as he stands up from the couch and walks over to Eunhyuk.

"I couldn't sleep well without my baby in my arms." Eunhyuk retorts, smirking when Donghae blushes in response.

"Learn how to knock, asshole." Leeteuk curses as he sets down his mug of juice. He is not amused by the juice stain on his jeans.

"Sorry, hyung. The door was unlocked and I wanted to surprise you two."

"Speaking of surprises, where's mine?" Donghae questions, putting his hands on his hips.

"Is my baby trying to be sassy with me?" Eunhyuk questions, cocking his head to the side. Donghae huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hyungie." Donghae whines, pouting. Eunhyuk smiles at his boyfriend before hugging him.

"It's in the car," Eunhyuk admits finally and Donghae would've run right out of the door if Eunhyuk hadn't held onto him.

"Hyung." Donghae whines but Eunhyuk only shakes his head. Donghae sighs before tilting his head to the side.

"Unci! Daddy bein' meanie!" Fishie exclaims, looking over his Daddy's shoulder to look at Leeteuk. Eunhyuk gasps and lets go of Fishie, letting the little run outside to his Daddy's car.

In the back seat of the car is a huge brown teddy bear. Upon further inspection of the back seat, Fishie finds another huge plushie but this one is a dolphin, and many character-themed plushies sitting in-between them.

"I didn't know which one to get so I got all of them." Eunhyuk reasons, as he steps out to the car. Fishie grins at his Daddy before running over and hugging him.

"Thank you, Daddy!"

"No need to thank me, baby boy. I was just trying to make up for lost time."

"Only cuddles can make up fo' lost time."

"Then let's head home. Okay?"

"Otay!"