It's Mine

TaeTae and Kookie fight over a toy
OT7 of course

PS – I love onesies way too much XD

~~~~~~

TaeTae and Kookie rarely fight over toys. If one of them got a new toy they made sure the other knew. Their toys are usually bought by one of their caregivers anyway so the toy disputes could be solved by one of them...

But what happens if a surprise for them goes wrong?

~~

"Welcome ba- Hobi, what is that?" Jin gapes, staring at the giant TaTa plushie that covers up the man holding it.

"Shh, hyung. It's a surprise for the little ones. Joon is coming with the other one but there's still stuff I need to get out of the car. Help me please?" Hoseok explains with a huff as his muscles strain. The plushie is heavier than it looks.

Jin sighs as he takes the plushie from the younger with ease, becoming surprised as its lightness.

"It's not heavy to you, hyung?" Hoseok asks with slight shock as he watches the elder toss the plushie over one shoulder.

"Not at all... How are you a kindergarten teacher if you can't hold... maybe 50 pounds? How do you pick up the little ones for that matter?" Jin asks teasingly as the younger blushes.

"I manage." Hoseok retorts poutily, crossing his arms. Seokjin chuckles before pecking his boyfriend on the lips and dropping the TaTa plushie in the living room.

"Let's be quick. I don't know when Taehyung's waking up and I don't know when Jungkook's coming out of his room." Jin states quickly, pushing the younger back out the door.

TaeTae opens his eyes seconds after the door closes, still feeling little but not as small as he was before he fell asleep. His bumblebee plushie, Honey, is still tucked in next to him so he picks him up sleepily.

" 'oney, 'ungwy?" He sleepily asks the plushie as his own stomach growls. He moves Honey's head up and down before grinning.

"TaeTae too. Let's go fin' Eomma." TaeTae mumbles to Honey before sitting up. He glances down at himself and remembers he's wearing his bumblebee onesie. He giggles, glancing down at Honey.

"Twins." TaeTae squeals, squeezing the plushie tighter. TaeTae rolls out of bed before waddling over to his bedroom door. Once he's out in the hall, he's surprised to see Jungkook also leaving his room.

"Kookie! Wook! Twins!" TaeTae squeals, running over to the taller boy. Jungkook looks a bit startled by the outburst but once he looks at TaeTae and Honey, he giggles.

"TaeTae and Honey cute. Kookie nu wike cwothes." Kookie whines, looking down at his sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Den wet's go change. TaeTae hewp chu." TaeTae offers, grinning at his friend. Kookie nods excitedly, grinning back.

"Tank chu."

~

After throwing around many outfits from Kookie's closet, TaeTae finally helped the other little get changed into a bunny onesie.

"Now Kookie cute! Wet's go fin' Eomma." TaeTae exclaims, tucking Honey under one arm before holding Kookie's hand with his other hand.

"Eomma an Hobi ou'side, Kookie hear dem weave," Kookie mumbles, squeezing TaeTae's hand.

"Aww... Den wet's go pway, Kookie."

"Otay," Kookie answers, letting TaeTae pull him to the living room.

Both littles gasp in shock at the giant TaTa lying on the floor near the couch.

"TaTa!" Both littles squeal as they jump on the gigantic plushie, Honey abandoned on the floor.

"Ish big!" TaeTae squeals, picking the plushie up much to Kookie's disdain.

"TaeTae, shawe." Kookie whines, holding his hands out for the plushie.

"Why? TaTa ish TaeTae's." TaeTae huffs, glaring at Kookie who glares back.

"Nuh uh! TaTa ish Kookie's and TaeTae's." Kookie argues, grabbing ahold of one of TaTa's arms to pull on it.

"Nu! It's mine. TaTa ish TaeTae's!" TaeTae yells, pulling the plushie's arm out of his friend's hands. Kookie pouts before grabbing ahold of the plushie's legs and tugging it into his lap.

"Shawe!" Kookie yells, frowning. TaeTae frowns as well before grabbing the plushie's head and pulling.

"Nu! Mine!"

"Nu! Shawe!"

As the two littles continue to go back and forth, they don't notice Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon enter the house, a giant Cooky plushie in the youngest's arms while the hyungs are holding bags.

"Oh no," Jin mumbles, dropping the shopping bags at his feet before running into the living room to see the fussing littles.

"Joon! Bring me Cooky!" Jin calls out, smiling when he catches both littles' attention but Kookie's hopeful eyes become his focus.

"Kookie?" Kookie points to himself and grins when Jin shakes his head. As soon as the Cooky plushie comes into sight, Kookie is on his feet, squealing.

"Cooky!" The taller little squeals, hugging the plushie to his chest as soon as it's in his arms.

"Kookie," TaeTae calls out, motioning for his friend to come sit next to him which the little does happily.

"Should we punish them for fighting?" Namjoon asks quietly as Hoseok finally to join them in the living room doorway.

"Nah. It's our fault this time and 'sides, no harm done this time." Jin reasons, watching the littles reconcile.

TaeTae sets his TaTa plushie aside so Kookie does the same. Once the littles can look each other in the eye, TaeTae pulls Kookie into a hug.

"TaeTae sowwy fo' being meanie. Kookie nu be mad at me pwease." TaeTae apologizes as his eyes become teary.

"Ish otay, TaeTae. Kookie nu mad. TaeTae nu cwy pwease." Kookie says quickly, rubbing his friend's back. Kookie knows TaeTae well enough to recognize when his friend is about to cry. TaeTae sniffles but no tears stain his cheeks.

Noticing that the littles have finally calmed down, Hoseok decides now is the best time to give them their presents that he definitely didn't spend his whole paycheck on.

"Babies! Look what Hobi brought you!" Hoseok calls out with a smile as he lifts the many bags up for them to see. The littles immediately look at the caregiver and grin at the sight of the bags.

"Pwesents!" They exclaim, parting from their hug so they can run to the caregiver.

'Yeah, this was definitely worth my entire paycheck.' Hoseok thinks as he separates the bags by their content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope, you don't get to know what was inside the bags XP XD