Not Surprised

Everyone in their house knew what littlespace was but no one knew that. No one knew that there was a little living amongst them but no one is surprised by who it is. If anything, it was expected.

Brownie didn't know that though.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom has kept Brownie as a secret from his hyungs for a year now. He's always been careful about when he slips but there have been some close calls before. Typically, he slips into headspace when he knows no one will be home for hours or at night when everyone is asleep. Well, tonight is an unusual night for Brownie because

not everyone was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

The house was dark and quiet except where one person is bouncing around in their room... and that person was Brownie. The little was a night owl, whatever that meant. Yugyeom had said it and Brownie just took his word for it. The brunet-haired boy is dressed in Stitch-themed clothes with socks –

 The brunet-haired boy is dressed in Stitch-themed clothes with socks –

and is ready for a night of fun

and is ready for a night of fun. The little giggles as he quietly exits his room and heads to the living area to watch cartoons. It's something Brownie does all the time so when the boy ran in, he didn't expect Jackson and Jinyoung to be sitting on the couch, looking at their phones. Well, they were until Brownie ran in.

"What are you doing up, Gyeomie?" Jinyoung asks and Brownie pouts, crossing his arms.

"Brownie could ask hyungie da same. Why hyungies up? Brownie wan watch toons." Brownie huffs and it's silent for a moment... before Jackson squeals.

"We're sorry, sweetheart. Come watch cartoons with Jackson hyung." The blonde-haired man coos and Brownie beams and runs to sit on Jackson's lap. Jackson quickly turns the TV on and turns on Netflix where there is an endless supply of cartoons for the little to watch.

"Baby, how long have you been a little?" Jinyoung asks and Brownie hums.

"Brownie tinks a year. Bu hyungies should ask Big Gyeomie." Brownie answers, putting a finger up to his mouth in thought.

"Okay, hyungie will... Brownie, get your finger out of your mouth." Jinyoung chides, pulling the little's thumb out of his mouth, making him pout.

"Jin hyungie." Brownie whines, staring at the dark-haired man but Jinyoung just shakes his head with a small smile.

"Don't you have a pacifier, baby boy?" Jackson asks and Brownie pouts and shakes his head.

"Nu. Big Gyeomie too scared to get one fo' Brownie. But Brownie big boy! Brownie nu needs one." Brownie exclaims and the other men laugh.

"Well, first thing in the morning we're taking you shopping. We all have a day off tomorrow." Jinyoung decides and Brownie cheers, bouncing around in Jackson's lap.

"Yay! Tank you, hyungies!" Brownie exclaims and the elders coo at him.

"Brownie is so adorable." Jackson coos, hugging the little and making him giggle.

Nearly an hour later, all of them had fallen asleep watching Super Monsters. They didn't care about being discovered. Especially not Brownie.