Be My Friend!

Jinnie gets tired of being alone so he finds a friend

I have no clue what 3rd POV I was doing but it doesn't really matter now does it? XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I wrote this well even though it's one of the many prompts I thought up

Enjoy it if you can :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Jinnie is not a shy little, not at all. He's very energetic and loud and sassy. At least that's what his friends at the little café he frequents all the time say. And sometimes Jinnie can see it and knows that's why Seokjin always leaves things out for him to play with so he doesn't leave his room.

Usually when Jin feels small during the day he'll go to the little café that's 30 minutes away from his house. But at times where Jin knows he'll regress before he gets there, he makes sure his door is locked and lays toys and other things out for Jinnie. That doesn't stop Jinnie from feeling lonely, though.

And today is one of those days he has to stay in his room ... but Jinnie is tired of being alone so he's gonna make some friends today.

~~~

Jinnie can hear Big Jinnie's friends, also his roommates, moving around the hall and down the stairs. From what he can tell, some of them are going to work except for Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin. At least that's what he thinks because only Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi have told him they were leaving and he can't open the door to check.

"Big Jinnie ish meanie." The little whines to his white bear plushie, Snowball, who's sitting in his lap. Jinnie knows why his bigself doesn't want him to leave but he also thinks it's stupid because it makes them both sad.

"Jinnie nu wanna be sad any'mo." The little mumbles, looking around the big empty room. Well, his plushie friends are scattered around the room but are mainly on the bed. The table Big Jinnie has filled with games and music Jinnie likes lies on the floor discarded. 'The Lorax' is playing on TV but Jinnie isn't paying attention to it anymore. It's not fun to watch movies alone.

"Jinnie nu wanna be awone any'mo... so Jinnie's gonna make fwiends." Jinnie says the last part with determination as he sets Snowball on the floor gently. He didn't want to hurt his friend.

Jinnie has seen his bigself lock and unlock the bedroom door plenty of times so it doesn't take him long to open the door. As soon as he enters the hall, he can hear the sounds of a video game and laughter coming from downstairs.

"You suck, Tae!"

"Shut up, you cheater!"

"TaeTae and Kookie?" Jinnie mumbles, rushing downstairs to the living room. He's greeted with the sight Jimin sitting on the couch watching Taehyung and Jungkook play a game. It's not Mario Kart so the little doesn't care.

The little marches over to Jimin, successfully earning the man's surprised attention.

"Hyung? What are you wearing?" Jimin asks, looking Jinnie up and down. Jinnie frowns and looks down at his baby blue hoodie, that hid his matching short because of how big it is, and socks.

"Bwue! Minnie nu wike?" Jinnie asks, cocking his head to the side. It's not that Jinnie cares whether the older likes it, he just wants to know.

"O-Of course I do, it's cute. I was just surprised." Jimin answers quickly, glaring at Jungkook and Taehyung who had the nerve to giggle. Jinnie doesn't seem to notice though.

"Tank chu. Minnie be Jinnie's fwiend?" The little asks, staring at Jimin with hopeful eyes.

Jimin knows what this is... he knows exactly what mindset his hyung is in and it takes all of him not to start squealing and hugging the boy to death so instead he smiles and pulls Jinnie into his lap.

"Of course Minnie will, Jinnie. Jinnie's too cute for me to say no." Jimin states, pressing a kiss to the little's cheek. Jinnie squeals as he turns around in Jimin's hold to hug his hyung.

"Tank chu, Minnie! Jinnie give chu kiss!" The little exclaims before pressing a quick chaste kiss to Jimin's lips. The kiss is so quick Jimin almost wants to find a way to get another kiss but he doesn't. He just smiles instead.

"Thank you, Jinnie."

Jinnie beams at the man before turning around to convince Jungkook and Taehyung this time but they beat him to it.

"We'll definitely be your friend!" Jungkook blurts out while Taehyung nods his head eagerly. This was a new side to their hyung that they'd never seen before and they'd be stupid not to be involved in something so cute. The two boys earn giggles from the little before he runs over to kiss them both on the cheek.

"How come Minnie's was on the lips and ours were on the cheek?" Taehyung childishly whines as he pulls the little into his lap.

"Minnie call Jinnie cute bu' TaeTae and Kookie didn'." Jinnie reasons, sticking his tongue out at the boys before giggling. Jimin snickers, earning glares from his dongsaengs.

"If we play a game with you, will you give us a kiss on the lips too?" Jungkook asks curiously, glancing at the game they'd long forgotten.

"Yesh! Bu' has be Mawio Kawt." Jinnie answers, squealing when Jungkook moves him into his lap.

"Anything for our baby," Taehyung says cheerily as he switches the games out.

Jimin watches the three with a smile on his face. He has so many questions like "How long has Jin hyung been hiding this side of him" and "Can I be your caregiver" but he'll save those questions for another time. Right now, he wants and needs to spend time with Jinnie.