Namu Magic Kisses

One-year-old Namu and seven-year-old Kookie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie, I'm trusting you to watch Namu while I go to the store... Okay?" Seokjin says, looking back at the younger boy.

Kookie nods and smiles, "Otay."

"And if something happens, if anything happens, you have to my permission to wake Yoongi up by jumping on him. Okay?"

Kookie giggles and nods before running off to the living room. Namu is asleep on the couch so Kookie sits on the floor and watches SpongeBob on TV.

Seokjin almost walks into Yoongi's room to wake him up but decides against it because the man is sick. So with one last glance towards the living room, he leaves for the store.

~

It's only five minutes later that Namu begins to stir and Kookie squeals in excitement.

"Namu! Ready to play?!" Kookie practically yells in the other little's ear. Namu whines and turns over onto his side.

"Namu want a cookie?" Kookie asks, grinning. His grin widens when Namu turns over to face him, a sleepy smile on his face.

"'ookies." Namu mutters, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Kookie giggles before running to the kitchen. He quickly grabs the plate of cookies Seokjin had been saving for Yoongi off the table. The little speed walks to make sure none of the cookies fall on the floor. That does not stop him from tripping over his socked feet and hitting the floor elbow first.

"Ow!" Kookie whines, sitting up slowly. As he rubs his arms, he can feel tears welling up, but he won't cry. He's a big boy and big boys have to set an example for their younger brothers.

"'ookie." Namu calls out and Kookie gasps as he realizes the cookies are all over the floor.

"Uh oh. Sorry, Namu. You can't eat these." Kookie mumbles, looking at the mess on the floor. He needs to clean up before Seokjin comes back or he'll be in trouble.

"'ookie."

Kookie turns and nearly screams in surprise; Namu is way closer than before. He hadn't even noticed the boy crawl off the couch.

"What is it?" Kookie asks, wiping his face to make sure he wasn't crying. Namu doesn't say anything. Instead, the younger little leans down and presses a kiss to one of Kookie's elbows.

"'etta?" Namu asks, tilting his head. Kookie lets out a small giggle before pointing to his other arm.

"This one hurts too, Namu," Kookie replies; he grins when Namu kisses that arm as well.

"'etta?"

"Better." Kookie confirms and Namu smiles before sitting back and picking a cookie up from the floor.

"No, Namu." Kookie objects but the younger has already started munching on the cookie.

"'wean." Namu mutters as he continues to eat the cookie. Kookie groans as he picks up the cookies and puts them back on the plate. That'll be one less thing for him to get in trouble for.