Take Care of Me

All of Hoseok's friends know that he can keep a secret. They always come to him when they need to get something off their chest. But what they didn't know was that Hoseok had a secret of his own. It's not that Hoseok didn't trust his friends with the secret; he just didn't think it was necessary to drag them into it. Hoseok's a little; a person that relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety – basically having the mindset of a child and acting like one. For some it's to relieve stress, for others it could be that they just enjoy being babied.

The man slipped into the headspace whenever he was absolutely alone; no one in the house to see him in his vulnerable state. That added on to why Hoseok wouldn't tell his friends. He found it a bit embarrassing to try to explain as well. But if you were to ask Hoseok why he really wouldn't tell his friends, he'd say it's because he could take care of himself just fine. Hoseok wholeheartedly believed that Seokie could take care of himself. Hoseok always took precautions to keep Seokie entertained and admittedly the little is easy to entertain, especially with a movie. Hoseok really thought he could handle Seokie alone.

Seokie doesn't think so at all. Seokie wants to be taken care of by his hyungs but he doesn't know how to make it happen. Maybe he could ask one of his hyungs ...

~~~~~~

Today was like any other day for the boys; those that had work begrudgingly walked out into the morning's coldness and the others that didn't got to stay in their warm beds. Hoseok the only one that got to stay home because it's his day off. And Seokie wants to play.

"Wets go eat, Mang." The little cheerfully whispers to his plushie before rolling out of bed, Mang tucked securely in his arm. Seokie looks down at his boring pajamas and gasps.

"Seokie hash put cute cwothes fwirst." The little mumbles before setting Mang down on his bed. Shuffling over to the closet, Seokie reaches to the back of the closet for his clothes box; it's where Big Hoseok puts all of Seokie's clothes. The little didn't have a lot, just enough to keep the little satisfied and suspicion to a minimum.

Seokie ends up putting on his usual outfit –

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's one of Seokie's favorite out of the few he has.

"Now we eats!" The little squeals, grabbing Mang and running out of his bedroom after struggling with the door lock.

~~~

Admittedly, Seokie struggled with making a bowl of cereal, Lucky Charms, but it was worth it for the marshmallows. Seokie was so preoccupied with eating his cereal he almost didn't notice someone walk into the kitchen.

"Morning." Namjoon groans, running a hand through his bedhead. Seokie gasped, eyes wide as he watched Namjoon make himself a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Joonie," Seokie says quietly, unable to look at the white-haired boy. Namjoon sighs, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Cute." The man hums, ruffling Seokie's hair on his way out of the kitchen. Seokie watched the other go, eyes wide and mouth agape. Had Namjoon really not noticed Seokie? Could Seokie talk to Joonie hyung?

"Mang! Joonie hyung ish so nice!" The little exclaims to his friend. Of course, Mang tells Seokie that he should talk to his hyung.

"You ish wight, Mang. Will you come wit' Seokie?"

Of course, Mang agrees and the little squeals as he abandons his soggy cereal to chase after Namjoon. The little toddles down to Namjoon's room where quiet music is escaping from the cracked door. Seokie quietly pushes the door open to see Namjoon sitting at his computer desk, sipping his coffee while fiddling with his computer.

"Joonie hyung!" Seokie exclaims, making the white-haired boy aware of his presence. Namjoon turns to face the other boy, now more awake than before. He takes in the man's childish appearance as the boy finally bounds over to him.

"Yes, Hobi?" The man asks, raising an eyebrow as the other boy hugs the Mang plushie to his chest. Of course, Namjoon is curious as to why his hyung is acting weird but it's too cute for him to question him about it. Not when it seems the like brunet has something to tell him.

"I don' wanna be awone no more. Wan' hyungies to take care of Seokie. Bu' Hoseok nu wan' that." Seokie pouts and Namjoon frowns at the boy's words, despite how confusing they seemed.

"Why doesn't he want that, Seokie?" Namjoon inquires, pulling Seokie onto his lap.

"Hoseok nu wan' Seokie to bother hyungs. He tinks Seokie ish too much fo' dem." Seokie's pout deepens and all Namjoon wants is to make it go away.

"But Seokie is so cute and adorable, even if you were a handful, hyungs would still want to take care of you. Seokie would never be a bother." Namjoon states, rubbing the little's tummy; Seokie squirms and giggles and Namjoon decides that he wants to hear that sound for the rest of his days.

"Weally? Hyungies take care of Seokie?" The little gives Namjoon the most hope-filled look the man has ever seen and he practically melts under the little's gaze.

"Of course, we'll take care of you. We'll take care of Seokie and Hoseok from now on." The white-haired boy assures the little who hugs him in response.

"Tank you, Joonie hyung!"

"Of course, baby."

Now Namjoon just needed to figure out how to explain this to the rest... or he could watch a movie with Seokie until the rest get back.