All About Jinnie

He loves to surprise his hyungs

Jungkook walks into his room. As soon as he sits down on his bed, he hears a giggle from somewhere in his room. He looks around but can't pinpoint where the giggle came from. So he tries to push it out of his mind and opens his laptop to watch Netflix.

"Roar!" Jinnie yells as he pops out of the clothes pile at the foot of Jungkook's bed. Jungkook jumps and has to catch his laptop as it slips from his lap. Jinnie goes into a laughing fit, falling back into the clothes strewn on the floor.

"When did you-" Jungkook starts, not remembering seeing Seokjin slip nor enter his room. Jinnie sits up once he's done laughing and crawls out of the room.

"Come back here, you sneaky little boy!"

He likes trying the food his hyungs make

"Namjoon, we can't feed him that. That looks like poison." Jimin guffaws, almost falling out of his seat.

Namjoon ruffles Jimin's hair with his flour-coated hands.

"Are you trying to be cuter than Jinnie, 'cause you failed." Namjoon says, smiling at the younger boy.

Jinnie decided to have a bake-off and Namjoon and Jimin are the only ones home at the moment. And since food is Jinnie's second favorite thing, he decided to be the judge.

Namjoon made a cupcake ("Only one survived?") and Jimin baked chocolate chip cookies, which are looking yummy.

"Poison?" Jinnie asks curiously, looking at the cupcake in front of him. Sure it's not that pretty but it's yummy... right?

"Don't listen to Minnie hyung. That's not poison, baby. I promise." Namjoon says, pinching Jimin's cheeks as the younger caregiver laughs. Jinnie nods and takes a bite out of the cupcake. He wrinkles his nose and spits it out.

"Joonie hyung," Jinnie waves for Namjoon to lean down and the older man does only to get the cupcakes mashed into his face, "Yucky." Jinnie giggles at the shocked look on his hyung's face.

"Wash out the bad taste with one of my cookies, prince."

But he also loves cooking for his hyungs

"Hey, should we call Jin hyung to see if he wants us to pick something up?" Jungkook asks once he's settled in the van. Hoseok is driving, Namjoon's in the front passenger, Taehyung and Jimin are taking up all of the middle, so he's in the back with a sleeping Yoongi.

"Please ask. I don't want to be on the receiving end of his silent treatment again." Namjoon replies, glancing at Jungkook.

Jungkook calls, and after five rings Seokjin picks up.

"Hyung, do you-"

"There's no hyung here! What does Kookie hyung want?"

Jungkook's eyes widen as he realizes who he's talking to. He puts his phone on speaker phone before speaking again.

"Jinnie?"

"Jinnie is cooking so what does Kookie hyung want?" The little practically yells into the phone, effectively waking Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung.

"Do you- Do you need us to bring you something, baby?" Jungkook asks, trying to ignore the four pairs of eyes on him.

"Mmm... Hyungs bring hyungs. That's all Jinnie needs." And then the little hangs up.

Jungkook looks to the front and catches Hoseok's eyes.

"Break every traffic law, Hobi hyung."

And Hoseok puts the pedal to the metal.

But mostly... Jinnie just loves his hyungs

Namjoon wakes up to a lapful of Seokjin... Jinnie, he means. Jinnie who's sleeping in a baby blue sweater with shorts.

"We have to take you shopping," Namjoon mumbles, pressing a kiss to the little's forehead. He shifts around on the couch so that Jinnie lies on his stomach. Namjoon checks the time on his phone before texting their group chat to see where the rest are.

~~~~

Namjoon

Who's home

Hoseok

We're all on our way

Yoongi hyung is driving

Taehyung

Like an old man

HOBI HYUNG NO ONE TOLD YOU TO TELL HIM I SAID THAT

Jimin

😂😂😂

We're almost home Joonie hyung

Namjoon

👌

~~~~

Hardly five minutes later, the front door opens and –

"Joon! Have you seen this?!" Hoseok exclaims and Namjoon covers Jinnie's ears in an attempt to let the boy keep sleeping.

"Seen what?!" Namjoon whisper-yells, waiting for Hoseok to come show him what he's talking about. Seconds later, Hoseok runs in, stopping when he realizes Jinnie is asleep.

"Sorry," Hoseok whispers before showing Namjoon the picture on his phone.

Apparently, Jinnie had been very busy while Namjoon was sleeping. On the wall by the doorway is a drawing of the six caregivers and the little sitting in a field of flowers. Written above their heads is –

'Jinnie luvs his hyungs'