Chapter 11

**next day**
I woke up with a plan formed in my mind. All I need is some peace serum. I checked the time to see it was 6:00a.m. I threw the sheets of my body and ran to Luke and Calum's room. Slowly I opened the door to find the little cuties sleeping soundly.

Not for long. A smirk spread across my lips.

Before I could do anything to them, someone started banging on the door. I cringed at how loud they were. The boys were totally oblivious of the noise and continued snoring like Bulls.

Who comes to people's houses at this hour?? Like what? I made my way to the door and opened it to find Veronica and an annoyed Eric.

"Hey" I said to them. Eric looked really good. He wore a black muscle vest with a couple of chains here and there. He wore skinny black jeans and just noticed a new ear piercings.

But he didn't notice me checking him out 'cause he was checking me out. I only wore a long T-Shirt than went up to the top my thighs. Me being me made a smartass remark,

"Take a picture, it would last longer."

His piercing grey eyes met mine. They flickered to my lips then back to my face. "Is Luke here?"

"Yeh" I said shrugging. It's his apartment smartass, I wanted to say. I rubbed my eyes, trying my best to remember the prank on Aron.

"Are you tired?" He asked in concern. Just by hearing those words and his tone reminded me of the times where he wasn't ruthless or cruel. He was just Eric. The guy I fell in love with since I was 13 years old

"Yeaaaah" I said while yawning

"Well to bad" his voice cold. It sent shivers down my spine. He's back. Huh, someone's on their time of month today. Maybe he needs to borrow a tampon or something...Haha no that's not it.

"Wheres Luke, little warrior?" Asked veronica , Eric was starting to get irritated.

"He's in his bed. Snoring like a buffalo." I told her. "I was just about to wake him up, 'cmon in." I opened the door for him to enter. They sat on the couch while I went to wake up the sleeping beauties.

While walking into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of whipped cream and a camera.

I crept into their room and poured the whipped cream into my hand. I turned the camera on and set it on the near by table.

Then I spattered the contents on Luke's face screaming,

"WAKE UP LUCAS!!! YOU HAVE VISITORS!!!!" And with that I ran for my dear life.

I didn't get time to see his reaction but I'm sure the camera recorded it.

There was a sudden pounding on my door. I innocently walked towards it and spoke in a sweet voice, "who is it?"

"LUke" he grumbled out. I opened the door to the most hilarious sight I have ever seen in my life. Luke usual quiff was replaced by hit hair sticking up at all ends. Ha it looked like he had a blonde porcupine on his head. The whipped cream was smeared on the side of his face and some on his chest.

"You know, the whipped cream really makes the tattoos on you chest stand out." I told him, playing the role of the smart@$$

"Eric's and Veronica are here to see you" I added

He raised his eyebrows before smirking. He was also thinking about the kiss between me and Eric. The lip lock. We were "sucking our faces off" as kian or Calum would say.

"What did Leader Ruthless want?" He asked. Haha berry funny Lucas. I shrugged my shoulder and told him that I didn't know.

We made our way to the living room to find Veronica laughing her @$$ off and Eric looking at us with amusement in his eyes.

Those were the eyes we fell for

Who the fu*k are you?

I'm your inner voice dumba$$

Yeah well "inner voice" we don't like him anymore

Mmmhhhmmmm

I shook my head slightly while coming back to reality.

"So what do you want?" Luke asked while pulling me into his side. His voice was slightly cold. He may seem really chill at times, but when it comes to me he becomes the overprotective brother.

Eric's eyes narrowed slightly seeing Luke's arm around my waist. "As you know, your mother is guarding the fence-" Eric started but was soon interrupted by Luke, "-no shit Sherlock"

I laughed. Oh Lukas, sososososososososos funny.
Eric rolled his eyes. "long story short, she is MIA". After he said that i stiffened up. How could Liz be missing in action? What the fučk happened???? Luke's eyes widened as though he was being held at gun point.

"I'm sorry for Mr. Brain's bluntness. But don't worry Luke, they have spotted her and will return her safe and sound" Veronica said in a reassuring tone.

Can't we have just one day of happiness?!? Is that too hard to ask?

"It's ok" Luke and I said softly. Then he left. Just then Calum can into the room.

"Hey guys" he said.

"Aww did sleeping beauty wake up?" I asked mockingly
He walked into the kitchen while shacking his head.

"Hey V! Eric! Stormy! Come here quick!!" Calum yelled from the kitchen. Me and Veronica ran to the kitchen thinking something bad happened. Eric took his sweet @$$ time.

We burst through the kitchen "what happened?!?" We said at the same time. Calum looked at us like we had gone insane.

"I just called you guys just to ask for a favor" he said slowly

Seriously?!? I guess me and Victoria were thinking the same thing because we both strode to either side of him and smacked his head

"Owww" he whined. He's such a cry baby.

"Well, me and Mr. Brain have to get going." Declared Veronica. Eric rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"Mr. Brains?" I asked. I may have looked all cool on the outside, but in the inside I'm laughing my @$$ off.

He muttered some not so nice words. Soon they both left. I walked towards Luke and Culm's room. I knocked on the door slightly. Nothing. I opened the door to find Luke on his bed, his head in his hands.

I sat next to him and gave him a hug. Luke's mom was like the mother I never had to me. She loved me like I was one of her own children. She cherished me and Calum ever since her older sons left them and transferred to different factions. But Luke was made to be dauntless. Even if he wasn't he would still stay for his mom.

Moments later, Calum came. The three of us just stood sat there, silenced, just sitting in each others arms.

Moments like these you have to truly cherish.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N ok!!!!!!! How was that? The next chapter is gonna skip later in time, like before Stormy's initiation.

Thanks for all the reads!!! Like whaaaaat?!? So I have a question for you guys:

(You don't have to answer it)

Where are you from? And name something about you that you like or a hobby or something cool and fun!!

Well data about it! Byeeeee