Chapter 32

*impartant a/N *

Clank

Clank

Clank

I groaned as the sound of metal on metal filled the initiate quarters. Today is the day stage 2 starts. Meaning we will all face our fears. Literally. I got up and went to get ready. Quickly I slipped on blacked ripes jeans and a misfits sweatshirt.

"Ready?" Luke asked me as we walked towards the area where the testing would take place. Dauntless born and Transfers would ranked together, so this would be interesting.

Transfers on the left, dauntless born on the right. Just to ease the tension few initiates asked each other about random stuff such as what amity was like and how candor functions. I however stayed silent with Luke beside me. As cold hearted as it sounds, it was amusing to watch the transfers. They walk in like they were on top of the world and then leave as though they went through hell and back.

"Noor." Four called. I gave her a reassuring smile, but it came out as a mere grin.

"What's in there?" Annie questioned. Us dauntless born just ignored her. "You'll find out." I told her while deviously smirking. The transfers looked even more terrified, if that was even possible. I would've laughed at this if it wasn't for 'facing your fears' thing, looming over my head. Noor walked out looking terrified.

"Luke." Four called. Luke stiffened. "see you in the sim." I told him, attempting to lighten up the mood. He chuckled and left. Minutes passed by, I was the only dauntless born left. Just then Blake towered over me in an 'intimidating' manner. Ha, he wishes.

"May I help you?" I asked in a bored tone. He was starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm going to say this once and I ain't repeating. What. Is. Stage. 2?" He asked in a low tone. Teddy and Annie then appeared behind him and crossed their arms. I refrained myself from laughing.

"What makes you think I'm going to tell?" Once again I replied in a bored tone. I could tell that their Plan A was intimidation. Well that was a bust. I stood up so I could move...

Suddenly a cold object was pressed against my neck. I froze, immediately recognizing the object as a knife.

"Change you mind, sweetheart?" He asked as the knife dug deeper and deeper into my skin. The girls smirked as they saw my position.

"Freeze!" A voice boomed. I would of smiled if I didn't feel a warm liquid trickle down my neck. The knife was immediately removed from my neck. Instead I felt a warm and on my shoulder. I peaked my eyes open to see Eric there looking at me worriedly. "Immediately report to Max's office if you know what's good for you." He growled at them. They were shaking in fear.

"Go!" He barked and they instantly scurried off. Eric's focus was now on me as he grabbed the top hem of my shirt and whipped away the small amount of blood from the cut.

"Thanks." I told him quietly. He nodded and smiled. An actual smile. It's a lot from someone like Eric.

"Did you go in yet?" He asked. I shook my head. My gaze moved towards his hair. I grazed my hands though it.
"You know, you should keep your red hair." I told him.
"I can dye mine and we could match!" I told him giddily. It would actually be pretty cute. Snap out of it Stormy you sound like an Amity.

"Stormy." Four called. I playfully glared at him. "About damn time." I told him and waltzed right in.

I sat on the metal chair as the anxiety flooded through my system.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale