Chapter 34

Stage 2 has literally made everyone here depressed. 'Be brave' maybe our slogan around here but this is just terrifying.
Here's what's happened so far. Apparently Willow became factionless because she tried to get revenge on Teddy and Blake. No one has any proof that they were involved so that's dead.
But while leaving all the negativity. I've been getting a lot of letters from my secret admirer, or as Noor calls him; my 'Dauntless Admirer'.

I glanced down at my beeping pager. (A/N i don't know if they had it that time. But whatevaaa! And beware! I don't really know how a pager works XD)

Hey ;)

I smiled at the screen. Ever since my dauntless admirer gave me his pager number we've been texting each other nonstop. Probably the highlight of my horrible week consisting of fears. They just repeat with different scenarios. Although I'll never forget what what happened just a few days ago.

**Flashback**

"Stormy..." Four asked warily

"...why was my mother in your simulation?"

I stood there in shock.
"Y-y-your mother?" I sputtered out. What the heck was going on? Question started to overwhelm my mind.

"What's going on, Four?" I asked quietly. He shook his head.

"Just go, we'll talk about this later." He told me. I nodded and ran out.

*EndOfFlashback**

I shook my head from the memory and replied.

Me: Hey! How are you?

Him: great now that I'm talking to you ;)

Me: :)

Me: when will you take off your mask, Romeo?

Him: when the time is right, Juliet

Me: are you sure your dauntless? You know about so much literature!

It was true, he did know a lot about literature.

Him: it's just how I do ;)

I smiled.

Me: you wink a lot

Him: you smile a lot.

Him: I can see you.

My eyes widened.

Me: where are you?

Him: that would be telling

Me: I bet i could find out who you are!

Him: oh really?

Me: yup

Him: then let's make a bet. if you find out my identity, you win. If I reveal myself before you could figure me out, then I win. Deal?

Me: Deal

Me: Prepare to loose pansycake!

Him: prepare to loose beautiful ;)

I blushed and looked away from the screen. Suddenly someone plopped down beside me, it was Noor. She studied my face before smiling wide in delight.

"Oooo! What did your dauntless admirer say this time?" She asked while wiggling her eyes brows. I blushed deeper.
"How did you know it was him?" I asked. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Honey, I could see your blush from the entrance." She told me, "besides, your the only one who's smiling during this whole stage 2 process." She added. I lAughed and told her about the bet.