Chapter 7

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!

**PREVIOUSLY**

We all continued the game until it was Lil's turn, "ok Eric, truth or dare?" She asks with a weird look on her face.

She's up to something

"Dare" he says with an air of arrogance

Lily smirks and says, "I dare you to kiss Stormy..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I. Dare. You. To

Kiss

Stormy

Those were the only words that were processing in my mind. Kiss me. She knows how he dated my enemy. (A/N I'm also throwing in there how Eric and his other friends treated her with no respect). She knows how him and his little "gang" would treat me. How could she do this?!? But then again. She knows that I still love him.

She is sooooooo dead.

I could feel Four and Luke tense up beside me. I glanced at Calum who looked like he could kill Lily at any second. I looked at Michael who looked like he could snap Eric's neck in half.

My face remained emotionless. Blank. Void of any human feelings. Even though my stomach filled with butterflies.

I was staring at Eric while leaning against a barstool. If Eric didn't want to kiss me, he would of taken off a piece of clothing.

But he didn't.

He stood up and made his way over towards me. Everything when in slow motion. His 6ft height towers over my petite
5'5 height. Finally after what felt like millions of years he crashed his lips against mine.

Fireworks was one of the things I felt. It took me a few seconds to register what was happening. I kissed back after a while. We both pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily

Wow

That was all i could think of. Everyone was howling and whistling, but I didn't pay attention to that.

I stared into his icy blue eyes. His face was void of emotion just like mine. Slowly, a smirk spread across his lips. I looked away trying my best not to blush. But my cheeks deceived me.

"Ok love birds! Back to the game." Shouts a gay Uriah. I flipped him the bird and we all went back to the game. Four pokes my shoulder. I looked at him "you alright" he whispers so only the two of us can hear. "I think so." I whispered back.

I honestly don't know what to feel. The kiss was of corse amazing. But what about him dating Melissa? What about his friends. He is also almost a entire year older than me.
Questions started to flood my mind.

I walked towards kian and nudged his shoulder. "I'm going Luke's" I told him. He nods "do you want me to come?" He asks. "no thanks, Luke will come with me, and four". Kian's eyes slightly narrowed at the mention of fours name.

I walked back to four and Luke. We made our way to Luke's apartment. We were all silent. Not saying a word. The only thing herd was our breathing. Suddenly we spot Melissa. She spots us and makes our way towards up. "just when j thought today was going to be a great day" I muttered to the guys.

"Hey guys" Melissa squeaky voice calls. "Congratulations on being 1st, Four. You deserve it." She flirted with him. Tough luck honey, stiffs don't flirt.

"Leave us alone, Melissa." Luke told her.

She turned to him. "Why lukey?"

I stepped forward and groweld "leave, or you'll have another black eye to match last weeks." She winces and scurries away. I smirked remembering how good it felt.

The 3 of us arrived at Luke's place. We said congratulations to Four and bid him a goodnight.

I got ready for bed and stopped by Luke's room.

"Night Luke" I told him

"Night storm" he called from underneath his comforters.

I snuggled into my bed. Getting comfortable. Today's events started flooding through my head.

But one stood out

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Haiya!!! THEY FREAKING KISSED. Im jumping up and down since u can't see! The next few parts are going to show pictures of the cast and how they know stormy.

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Byeeeeee :*