Chapter 19

We all stood up from our seats and started running. Luke and I were in front of all dauntless born. Fun fact, Luke and I are in the top three fastest runner in our faction. I loved running. The wind flowing through my hair. The power you get when your feet push off from the ground. The freedom your legs give you. (A/N don't think pervertedly! If that's even a word XD)

The trained approached us as we ran towards the tracks. I sped towards one of the cars. I placed my foot on one of the steps and my hands found one of the handle bars. I pushed myself upward and landed in the cart.

Soon Luke followed. We both went to the back of the cart. The transfers were in the cart next to ours. There were 8 of them. 3 Amity, 3 Erudite, and 2 Candor. There were 10 dauntless born making a total of 18 initiates. Suddenly the train slowed down and went to a full stop. Luke and I looked at each other confused.

"Hey Dom! What's the hold up?" Luke shouted into one of the speakers. Dauntless trains don't run with engineers. They're more automatic. Dom controlled what was going on from the control room where Four works. He does all these weird sh¡t so the train could move at a normal pace. Normal for Dauntless is deathly for others. I smirked at the thought.

"Hey initiates! This is Dom speaking. The train is a little boozled now so hold on tight." Dom said through the speakers. Boozled? I looked at Luke who looked like he was holding in his laugh. I laughed quietly.

Luke and I decided to go to the transfer's car and see what their up to. Right as we opens the doors this some random Erudite just started asking us about initiation. But his Candor friend just thought he should open his damn mouth.

"Why you asking them? There just wanna be dauntless. They maybe dauntless born with pretty faces but I doubt they would make it." This ticked me and Luke off. I grabbed the Jerk by his colar and slammed him by the wall of the train. By now everyone was looking at this conversation.

"What did you say Candor?" I asked in a deathly calm tone. He Candor rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Liston here sweet cheeks. I'll let you off with a warning. Not to mess with me. Maybe we could share a dorm together." He told we while winking. This made Luke loose it. He grabbed the other side of the Candor's collar and pushed him off the train. Just as he was about to plummet to his death, Luke and I grabbed him by the fingers.

"You wanna repeat that?" We growled intimidatingly. He shook his head. We pulled him by his fingers and thee him across the train. Everyone looked at us in fear. Except for two people. Willow looked impressed and Noor looked at us in awe. I smirked and made my way towards them.

"That was awesome!" Willow said while highfiving the both of us. Noor nodded."That was so cool!" She told us. We nodded grinning.

"Oh! You guys haven't formally met. Willow, Noor, this is Luke. Luke this is willow and Noor." I introduced them. Willow nodded and smiled. Noor smiled and blushed.

"How was your first dauntless train experience?" Luke asked them. But I noticed that it was directed a little bit more towards Noor. (A/N Ha! It rhymed)

Willow looked inbetween Luke and Noor. She looked at me and smirked while wiggling her eyebrows. I smirked back and nodded. Luke so so whipped. I'm actually happy for him. Noor seems like that shy type of girl and once you get to know her she seems like a badass. It's like a match made in heaven. I wander if she likes pranks? If she does I'll start their wedding tomorrow.

I looked out side some people started to jump off.

"Get ready." I told Willow and Noor who looked confused.

"GET READY TO JUMP WEAKLINGS!!!" Luke shouted. The Candor transfer who messed with us looked like he was going to pee his pants.

Luke walked back slightly before charging out the door. Once he was air born he did a front flip and landed perfectly. If only Calum was here. I shook that thought away from my head and ran out the door and landed on my feet.