Chapter 8

After what felt like 1 or 2 hours I was suddenly woken up by Luke and Michael running into my room screaming and talking really fast. Calum was beside me with his head in his hands. Lily was also with them and her face was filled with worry.

"STOP!!!" i yelled at Michael and Luke. They both froze, becoming silent. About time. "what happened?" i asked them.

Calum spoke first, but his voice was cracked, "h-e got him, Storm. He g-got him." My heart literally stopped. Please don't mean what I'm thinking. I repeated over and over in my mind. This cant be happening. My heart was pounding in my chest. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I walked over to Calum and gave him and gave him a hug. "C'mon Storm, lets got visit him." Lily told me. I nodded, unable to speak.

We walked out of my room and towards the door to find Connor and Kian waiting for us. Connor looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back, but it didn't fully reach my eyes.

The seven of us walked towards the infirmary. No one spoke. Dead silence. The only thing heard was the thumping of my heart. I could feel the anxiety flood through my body. Fear rushed through my veins, but being dauntless, I ignored it.

We finally made our way to the infirmary. We just stood there. Without entering. Until I couldn't hold it, I ran inside.

And right then and there, was when my suspicions were about to be confirmed...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N
Oh my gosh!! It's so freaking short!! Give me some feedback people!! Hope you enjoyed/hated that cliffhanger. It feels good to be the story writer on wattpad and posting the cliffhanger when you know what's coming next. (Insert smirk face) Muahahahahahahhahahahah. I'll update soon though! Hold on tight! :*

What do u think is going to happen? Leave a guess and I'll give u a shoutout and follow you if you guess correct!! So get to it!!

Comment

Vote

Follow!

Byeeeeeeee