Introduction

A/N so if you have read any of my stories you know that I write a short intro on the character. If you haven't read my stories before reread the sentence before this one. Also there is NO war but who knows, I might surprise Ya. ;-)

My name in Stormy Caylen. My home faction is dauntless. I have a twin brother named Calum, 1 older brother and a younger brother who is a year younger than me. So about meee. I'm currently 15 years old. I don't have that many friends. My only friends Uriah, his brother Zeke, and my other two friends, Luke and Michael. Yeah their all guys. And theres a reason for that. There's this girl named Melissa. She was my best friend along with Lynn and Marlene. Then one day Melissa just started to hate me and made Lynn and Marlene turn against me. Lynn only take to me only when she's forces against her sheer will.
But I have a secret that no one knows except the three people that are close to me, Calum, Luke, and Michael.
It all started when I was 10. My parents were dauntless leaders while I had school. They never helped me in homework so my grades weren't so hot. They got this Erudite boy named Eric to touter me. Ever since we met we became friends. After school we would hangout and just talk. Around the time when I was 13. I had my first kiss. And that lucky boy right there was Eric. He's 16 now and I'm 15. He, along the other 16-year olds, will choose their own calling today. They will choose their home faction or one of the other five. I really hope he chooses dauntless. Things would be so much fun and we could be official friends or maybe even more without sneaking around.

At least that's what I thought.

One choice can define you

One choice can transform you

One choice can destroy you...

- Veronica Roth

"One choice can destroy you..." says Roth

But your choice could also destroy others

-Stormy J
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N) Hey! I go by Stormy J...I'm an aspiring author ☺️✌️ many quotes from this book are mine so if you somehow plan to use them then please give me credit!

Byeee😘
Happy reading!