Chapter 24

*Few weeks later*

Things are good. Yet bad. Blissful. But eventful. Love is in the air. Yet others are heartbroken.

In other words...

Things are crazy as #*%{

Lily is still in the hospital, but the doctors say she's going to wake up soon. Kian try's to avoid me at all cost now that my eyes have freakishly changed color. I'm glad Sam thinks it cool though.

But there's some serious sh¡t going on with the whole like-like situations.
First, Luke. There's this Annie slūt that transferred from Amity keeps flirting with him. It makes me absolutely sick. I try to get him and Noor together but their just to shy.
Then, there's sweet old Four. The Bella transfer form Candor is all over him. She try's to get close to me so she could get to Four. I know there's going to be a girl for him. I just hope she comes fast.
There's also that Teddy chick who's trying to get into Eric's pants. She kept threatening me on how she's going to hurt me if I keep talking to him but I just ignored it.

Finally, Connor hangs out with me more making Eric reaaaaally jealous. I mean, I like Connor as a friend but that's it.

Now that we got that all out of the way there's two words that's gonna sum up this day...

Candor

Or

Dauntles

Noor, Willow, and I were about to get ready for the party. Like always, it was at Zeke's apartment. The last one got canceled because of the 'Lily incident'. Willow and Noor were ecstatic because it was there first game with dauntless. I also heard a lot of the other transfers were coming.

I slipped on my outfit. I wore a black tank top with a long black shirt that said 'ROOKIE' in bold letters. Adding to the outfit I wore shorts with a skirt which covered the shorts. To top it all off I wore a leather jacket.

"Aren't you gonna get cold?" Willow asked. I shook my head. Her and Noor both wore short dresses. To their dismay I forced them to wear tank tops and shorts underneath. They would thank me later. They have no idea that we play strip version in dauntless. I inwardly smirked thinking about their reactions.

"C'mon Stormy! We would be late!" Noor shouted. I quickly slipped on converse.

"Race you there!" I shouted whole sprinting towards Zeke's apartment. They actually had no choice but to run because they didn't know where to go. I stopped waiting for them. They came back panting like wild animals.

"Damn. Your. A. Fast. Runner." Noor told me while panting. I laughed. "It's the dauntless life." I replied.

Once we reached Zeke's apartment we were met by Four who was outside.

"Surprised to see you here." I told him. He rolled his eyes and smiled but immediately turned it cold once he saw his initiates. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Jeez, their my friends. Stop looking like your gonna attack them." I told him. He muttered a 'sorry' as we went inside.

Looks like the party just got started. In the kitchen I could see people talking shots. In the living room were already drunk people dancing and grinding on each other. I cringe, not even wanting to know what's going on in the bedrooms. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Willow making her way to the bar. Noor still looked dazed.

"You like it?" I asked her. It's probably super boring at Candor. She nodded while smiling like a kid on Christmas.

I nodded towards the dance floor. "Go, have fun." I told her. She looked at me surprised.