Chapter 36: The Victor of the 74th Initiate Games

The wind was literally knocked out of my lungs when I read that sentence.

Me: nomonononononononono! I wanna win the bet!

Him: :|

Me: wow what happened to your winking?

Him: ;)

Me: there it is :)

Him: how was your final test?

Me: what do you think?

Him: that bad?

Me: yea :(

Him: smile...wouldn't want that beautiful smile to go to waste by growing all the time:

Me: (:(

Him: wtf is that?

Me: it's a happy face and a sad fave^^

Me: and I thought you were smart

Him: I am smart

Me: you didnnt know what this thing was-----> (:(

Him: weeeeeeell

Him: do you know my identity yet?

I stopped typing

Him: and said I wasn't smart ;)

Me: ...no...comment...

Him: I win ;)

Me: there are literally no guys in dauntless that I could think of...

It was true. My dauntless admirer loved poetry just like me. He's funny, sweet...wait...is this Uriah?!?

Me: this better not be Uriah trying to mess with me...

Him: It's not

I let out a sigh out of relief

Me: umm.....

Me: I'll find out!

Him: Whatever you say dollface ;)

Lilly was smirking right beside me. "Who do you think it is?" I asked her. She smirked. "I already know."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Your eyes are gonna pop out." She told me while laughing. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly. "Who? whoWho?" I asked. She shook her head.
"I promised."

'Stupid Amity and keeping promises.' I muttered making sure she heard. She playfully punched my shoulder and we both started laughing like maniacs. I checked my watch.

5:31

They would display the ranking at around 6:00 so I decided to look for Luke and Noor. I would be lying if I said that i didn't see them coming. They are literally MADE of each other. I went by our apartment to see if they were there.

"Luke?" I called out. I searched for them in the living room. No luck. Suddenly I heard some shuffling in Luke's room. I crabbed an air horn and burst in.

"HEY GU-!"
I the horn off but was cut off mid sentence. Luke was on his bed with Noor who was on his lap.

"MY EYES!!!" I screeched as I ran away, into the living room. I heard them laughing. When they came in I pointed an accusing finger at Noor.

"As much as I love my best friend and my almost brother dating...I don't want to be an aunt this young!" I exclaimed. She blushed.

"Almost brother?" Luke asked. "I'm down graded to 'almost brother' now?" He asked while placing 'almost brother' in air quotes. I mimicked him and placed my answer in air quotes.

" 'yeah' "

"We should get going." Luke told us while looping his arms through mine and Noor's. We nodded and ran to the Canteen while our arms were intertwined . We reached the Pit with a few people giving us weird looks and cheering for our little race.
Noor left us and joined the other transfers much to her dismay. Luke and I sat on top of the tables along with other dauntless born.
Max strode up to the balcony, the whole place went quiet.

"Today," he announced, "will be the day we recruit our new members. They have proved themselves worthy of this faction. And here are the results." He nodded towards the screen.

1. Stormy

2. Luke

WE MADE IT!!! TOP 3 BABY!!! I cheered with Luke as we jumped off the tables. He picked me up and spun me around. we ran to Noor who was ranked 3rd.

"CONGRATS!!WE ARE IN THE TOP THREE!" I shouted over the noise. We laughed and hugged each other. Luke grabbed Noor by the waist and embraced her in a Kiss.I glanced at Blake and Teddy who were glaring at me and Annie who was glaring at Noor. I sweetly smiled and waved at them. My pager suddenly vibrated in my pocket.

Him: Congrats ;)

Me: are you here?

Him: maybe

Me: wheeeeere

Him: the looser of the bet has to kiss the winner ;)

Me: Ok

Him: come and find me beautiful ;)

I blushed and started my search. My eyes scanned the crowd of celebrating dauntless. Everyone was dancing and having a good time, until I spotted someone leaving through the front doors. My legs sprinted towards the door. A shadow was then seen in the dark dimes area.

"Wait up!" I called out. The figure continued running faster. I followed them out of the area and soon we were near the train tracks. I lost him. I looked around but found nothing.

Him: give up sweetie?

I nodded but then realized that he couldn't see me. Just as I was about to type my defeat i got another message.

Him: Turn Around

I quickly turned to come face with my dauntless admirer. His face was so close to mine that I could feel the warmth radiating from his body. His piercing grey eyes started into my newly blue eyes. He smirked and declared,

"I Win."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N) And that is the End of book one...