Chapter 9

**Previously**
I couldn't hold it, I ran inside.

And right then and there, was when my suspicions were about to be confirmed...
**************************************
Calum stood to my left while kian stood to my right. The scene infront of us was our so oh so kind father sitting on one of the chairs, weeping.

His bloodshot eyes found the 3 of us. 3/4 of his children, part of his flesh and blood standing infront of him with murderous glares casted his way.

"I can explain-" he started. He voice was strained, like he was being strangled.

I could see the others going back to their apartments, knowingly that the three of us won't go down without a fight.

We ignored our father who was giving us pleading looks. Calum walked over to the nurse who was at the front desk. "May I help you?" She asked sweetly.

Calum spoke quietly to the nurse. Me nor kian could hear what they were saying. Kian patted me on the arm "It was just rumored...right?" He told me, but it came out more of a question. I was literally shaking. Kian put an arm around me to calm me down.

These were the small moments I keep towards my heart, cause they have no chances of happening in the future.

Calum came back, and he was as pale as a ghost, or paler than a ghost.

"He's in Room25B" Calum spoke silently.

The three of us ran as fast as we could to the room. We finally reached the front of the door. We started. Bracing ourselves for what could be behind that door, even though we experienced it our selves.

My hand pressed down onto the door handle, pushing to down.

As we entered the room the sight hit us like train.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>