Chapter 22

"Do you think she's gonna be up soon?" A voice asked.

"I hope so." Another voice replied.

"Guys, She's moving!"

I suddenly felt some pressure on my stomach. I had a massive headache. My eyes slightly opened. Once they adjusted to the brightness I found a grinning Uriah up in my face.

"Hey cloudy!" He shouted. He was sitting on my feeling stomach. I felt like my ribs were about to break.

"Get off of her, Uriah!" I heard Zeke's voice yell. My eyes fully opened and I looked at Uriah. Uriah looked like he saw a ghost. His eye grew wide.

"Woah" he said while looking at me. Zeke came into the room. "I said get off-" he told Uriah, but was cut off when he saw me. Uriah finally got off of me. What was going on with these two? They were looking at me like I'm a whole different person.

"What the fück?" Zeke muttered under his breath.

"What?" I asked. My voice was horas.

"What happened to me?" I asked Uri. He was still looking in my eyes. Was there something there. I rubbed them and he was still staring.

"You passed out in Eric's arms. What happened overwhelmed you so mun it just happened." He told me. Uriah looked like he was about to cry. Ever since his dad died, I was always there for them and Hannah. Sneaking them points from the Leader's cards. Or sneaking them food when the didn't have much. I gave Uri a hug. 'I'm fine' I muttered to him.

Zeke came into the room with Luke and Four. Speaking of room. Where am I? I looked around the familiar room. It's Eric's. I smiled at the memory of what happened last time I was here.

"Heyy Cloud-" Luke jumped on the bed but stopped at mid sentence.

"WHAT THE FÛCK HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!?" He yelled. I tried to get up. I'm starting to get scared sh¡tless.

"Easy tiger." Four said while helping me up. His eyes widened when he saw my eyes.

"I'll hurt you if you ask what happened I'll hurt you." I threatened. And I wasn't kidding. He laughed. Once I stood up my legs hurt like a bïtch.

"By the way. Cloudy?" Four asked. I rolled my eyes.

"When Sam was little, he couldn't say Stormy. He loved clouds so much he just called me cloudy and it stayed." I told him.

"Where am I?" I asked even though I kind of knew where I was.

"Eric's apartment. He let you use his spare bedroom." He told me and smirked. Four knew I liked Eric. I stuck out my tung at him.

I dragged myself to the mirror. Once I looked at my appearance I screamed. I was horrified.

My eyes were a whole different color. Before they were a light brown. Now their a dark blue.

"LUKE!!!" I yelled. He came running in and saw my horrified face. He opened his arms and I ran straight into them.
I realized the reason why I was here. "Lily?" I asked.

"She's alright." Luke instantly said. "She's in a small coma. She'll wake up in a few weeks. Initiation is going to be on hold since one of the leaders are out of shape." He finished. I sighed. So much sh¡t was happening.

Four came into the bathroom.

"You ok, Cloudy? He asked. I laughed at his attempt to lighten up the mood. "Zeke and Uriah left by the way. Their mom wanted them home because it was her friends birthday and she needed them to watch over the friends kids." Four told us. I laughed. Uriah's to reckless to play with kids and Zeke just thinks their annoying.

Suddenly we heard the door slam shut. Four tensed slightly. I put my hand on his arm,

"You too should get along. At least me civil." I told him. He nodded slightly.

I made my way to the living room looking for Eric.

"Eric?" I called out stepping into the living room. He wasn't there. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned to find a smirking Eric.

"Hey" I said. His eyes widened when he saw my eyes. Before he was about to ask I cut him off.

"If you ask I'll hurt you." I threatened him. He laughed and rolled his eyes at my tone.

"Fine. You should totally say that to the person who let you crash at his apartment." He sasses.

"Pft. You had free will to dump me somewhere else. But since you didn't thanks you kind sir." I told him smiling sweetly. He shook his head. I didn't notice this but Four and Luke left.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked concerned. Awwww!

"Luke and Four. The just left." I told him while shaking my head. "Do you think we could visit Lily?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I don't know if Four told you but initiation Is gonna be put on hold until she recovers." He told me. I nodded. "Yeah he did." he nodded.
__________________________

"STORMY!!" I heard two people shout.

I turned around to see Noor and Willow running my way.

"What happened to you?" Willow asked.

"We were so worried!" Noor exclaimed.

I told them what happened last night and what happened this morning.

"Wait. You stayed at Eric's apartment?" Willow asked. "The Curel and ruthless leader?" She questioned. I nodded. I may be no Candor but I could tell she wanted ask further more.

"We're really good friends." I told her. Noor smirked

"Are you coming to the truth or dare thing tonight?" Noor asked excited. I nodded remembering it was at Zeke's apartment.

"I'm so excited! It's our first game as dauntless!!" Willow told me while Noor was literally jumping up and down. I nodded.

"But first..." Noor started.

"SHOPPING!" They both squealed.

Oh Gosh.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(A/N) ok! How was that?!? I have a slight writers block so bare with me. What do you think about Stormy's eyes? Why are they dark blue? Does that remind you of someone?

Comment

Vote

Share!

PEACE✌️✌️