Chapter 5

*few weeks later*
The past week has been very eventful. First the love of my life Is dating-or at least that's what people say-the whore and my dear ex best friend ms Melissa. It was rare for a initiate to date a person who is born in the faction. Now Eric is known for being rude, cold, cruel and all the bad stuff. He was always the one to care about his reputation but this is getting to far. I felt a pang in my chest every time I see them holding hands, or kissing in front of me. It felt as though my heart ripped into a million pieces. And what really hurt was the fact that he knew about all the things Melissa has done to me.

Is there ever a time I could be happy?

Kian has been very off lately. Every time me and Calum come home to do something, he would just either be in his room, or talking to Eric who comes by all the time. My younger brother Sam was sill being his self. He was the teddy bear player Ya know? He's the badass player and like a soft teddy bear that you can cuddle at any time! That's what I love about him.

Also, Tobias(who is now known as Four" joined are little group consisting of me, Zeke, Uriah, Luke, Michale, and lily.
Me and him have gotten closer, he knows about my fathers abuse and he surprisingly opened up to me about his fathers abuse. I'm pretty much the only person in this faction that could Make him laugh

So basically it like this:

People who are my friends (not including my siblings)

Luke

Michale

Lily

Four

Zeke

Uriah

People who I hate or have betrayed me in some twisted way

Melissa

Lynn (thanks to Melissa)

Marlene (thanks to Melissa)

Eric (ALSO thanks to Melissa)

Eric

Eric

Eric

And did I mention Eric? Kian is slowly making his way to this list^^ he's becoming a little rough with me and it's starting to scare me. I don't want him to end up like dad. Just last week he was about to slap me for calling him when he was busy.

On the up side of all of this is that four beat the shit out of Eric during stage 1.

Even though the thought of Eric and him changing me hurt me, there will always be Amar. He was found dead in the chasm last night. Me and Calum knew him the most. I refused to cry because crying meant your soft. Since we were at Luke's apartment Four immediately cam over. Amar took a liking in four. Melissa being the bîtch she was said that the reason he jumped was because he was ashamed of being friends with me. The second she finished that sentence I gave her a broken nose and a split lip. I could of done more if Four and Luke didn't pull me off of her.

Even Eric comforting her afterwords didn't faze me.

Right now Luke, Calum, Sam, lil, Four, and I sit in Calum and I's room in Luke's apartment mourning over amars death. Amar was there for Calum and I during the fresh times when our mother left for Erudite and our fathers abuse. Amar was Lil's longterm boyfriend, he was actually gonna propose to her. Amar was Fours instructor and they seemed to hit it off right from when they met. Amar and Luke were almost like brothers.

Four told me that Eric was the reason for Amar's death. At first I didn't believe him because the Eric I knew would never do that. But like I said, that was the Eric I knew. Who knows what this new Eric is capable of.

Out of no where lil speaks up, "we should go see the rankings, Four you should be there right now" her voice was cracked. Sometimes I forget that she's one of the dauntless leaders, she maybe all bubbly and nice like an amity, but she is just one of those people that your glad that your on their good side.

Four stands up and mutters a 'see you guys' and leaves. Lil soon follows. Then it's just me, Luke, Calum and Sam.

"C'mon guys" Sam said while pulling my arm, giving me a hug. I squeezed my brother tightly. Then Luke joins us, and then Calum.

I sniffed and made my way to the door. Luke's mom was making her way to get ready for her job at the fence. "Thanks for being there Ms. Hemmings" I told her. She looked at me like she was about to cry. She told me herself that I was the daughter that she always wanted. "Good bye deary, Luke say goodbye to your own mother!!" Luke ran in and squished her 5ft height compared to his already 6ft height. The looked so funny.

"You all better get going!" She told us.

We all left saying our goodbyes. Finally we made are way to the Pit to see all of the anxious initiates waiting for their rankings. My eyes scan for Kian. I finally find him next Eric with a slobbering Melissa on his lap. I visibly cringe. In stead of going towards them I look for Four, Zeke and Zekes friend Shauna. Apparently she is Lynn's older sister, shauna told me she dosent believe the things Melissa said to her younger sister so in a way I was relieved. My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden banging noise of cups and plates.

I looked up to see my father, lily, Max, Veronica and Harrison on the roof. "whats up dauntless?!?" Lil yelled at the top of her lungs and started to laugh. Everyone laughed in response. "Today-" my dads voice booms "is the day our initiates find out their future. So, congrats on still being here. Let's get this started." The rankings finally came up:

1. Four

2. Eric

3. Kian

Kian got 3rd?!? Dads not gonna be so pleasant about this. I saw that Zeke got 6 and shauna got 7th. I can't believe Four got 1st!! Ranking first mean also there in dauntless, gives you a chance to be leader and all. But I doubt that Four would want the job. Probably because his father is the leader of Abnegation. My eyes scan for Four (a/n haha four four!). I finally spot him and ran towards him. On my way Melissa tried to trip me but I skipped over her foot. I jumped into Fours arms, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I screamed in his ear. Everyone was rejoicing and crying with happiness. He laughed and spun me around. As soon as my feet touched the ground. Luke, Calum, Michael, and Sam came along. "Four! Four! Four! Four!" We chanted until it didn't sound like his name anymore.
I looked for Kian. He made it in the top three, that's good in a way. I told Sam to come with me because he is our older brother. As everyone celebrated we searched for Kian.

We made are way to our original apartment (not Luke's) to find Kian with a beer bottle in his hand. "Hey" I said to him, not realizing there were more people in the room. "Hi" he said gruffly.
I look into the room to see Melissa making out with Eric on kian's bed. "What's she doing here" I asked harshly nodding to her. They looked to caught up in dry humping each other to notice my presence.

"What's up Stormy?!?" I looked to see kians friend Jc pulling me into a hug. "Heeeyyyy" I said. Jc was really close to Kian when they were kids and the legacy kept going. "Aaaaaweeseem" he hollered.

"Hey Storm" another one of kians friends named Connor said to me. "Hey con-da-Bon" I came up to him and gave him a hug. Connor transferred from Amity during Michael's initiation. He doesn't have tattoos but he does dye his hair often.

"Well this party looks fun..." I concluded

"We're just about to go to Zeke's apartment for his party." Kian deadpanned. I nodded "well I'm going to go get ready for that." I told them. Then Jc being Jc said while wiggling his eyebrows,

"ooooo! Can I watch"

I flipped him the bird and went to go get ready.

This is going to be fun.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N ok! How did Ya like that?!? I know stormy and Eric aren't together or anything but patience! The next chapter will have a truth or dare in in which will be fuuuuuun!!

Any who byyyyy!