Chapter 29

APRIL EARLY FOOLS!!! HERES THE REAL CHAPTER XD
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Previously

"You know what this means right?" He asked.
I was confused at first until realization hit me.

Their forcing us both to be leaders.
>>>>>>>><><<>>>>>>>>>>><

I stood there in shock. Some initiates sent us glares while others where actually congratulating us. The transfers however looked confused.

"I'm guessing that this hasn't happened before." Noor stated from beside me. I nodded. "Congratulations on getting 3rd." I told her. She smiled. "It was tough ish." She told me. I laughed at her explanation.
I glanced at Willow who was ranked first in the transfers. Her mouth was a gap as she started at the ranking board. I nudged her shoulder.

"Congrats." I told her. She nodded while smiling like an idiot. I glanced at Blake who was glaring at Willow. I tore my eyes away from him before he could catch me staring at him.
"Be careful," I muttered towards her, "transfers would do anything to get in first." I said while glancing at Blake once more. She followed my eyes and nodded in understanding way. I lightly smiled and set off.

Just as I looked for Luke I ran into someone.

"Sorry-" I was cut off by bear hugs from Four and Zeke. "Geez guys I'm going to get crushed!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"The ranking were pretty weird." Four stated. I nodded.

"Screw the weird! There's a party at my place for Mr and Mrs 1st rankings." Zeke told me. I nodded as he left.

I instantly turned to Four. "Luke says their forcing us to be leaders." I told him really fast. He looked confused at first then sympathy showed replaced his previous facial expression.

"Don't look at me like that." I growled. He shook his head. "Are you sure there's nothing you can do?" He asked. I shook my head. So many emotions ran through my system. I shook my head slightly. Get it together, I commanded myself. Melissa then walked towards Four and I.

"Congrats on 1st Storm!" She exclaimed with a fake smile plastered on her face. I nodded while keeping my face void of emotion a left. I glanced at the ranking board.

10. Melissa

Ouch. Having a rank that low has to hurt. I looked back at her to see her glaring, but her facial features changed when she noticed I was looking at her. Once again I nodded and turned around to leave. I absolutely dislike people how falsely acted nice. Adding that she dated Eric.

Eric

Someone who I just couldn't shake from my mind these days. Either I would just think of old memories or creating new memories. But sadly, I was friend-zoned.
But what about the kiss?
And there we go again. The kiss.

*Flashback*
I was staring at Eric while leaning against a barstool. If Eric didn't want to kiss me, he would of taken off a piece of clothing.

But he didn't.

He stood up and made his way over towards me. Everything when in slow motion. His 6ft height towers over my petite
5'5 height. Finally after what felt like millions of years he crashed his lips against mine.

Fireworks was one of the things I felt. It took me a few seconds to register what was happening. I kissed back after a while. We both pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily

Wow

That was all i could think of. Everyone was howling and whistling, but I didn't pay attention to that.