Chapter 12

I waked towards the Pit. I stood near the opening, you can see all of dauntless here. I could see the children playing near the rocks. The young teens daring each other near the chasm, and almost everyone just aimlessly walking around. Either showing off their new tattoos and piercings of just chilling with friends and drinking some beer with dauntless cake. This is my life. This is freedom. There was so many things I loved about dauntless, and an erudite couldn't even be able to count all of those things.

I sat down, my legs dangled off from the small ledge. Suddenly, I felt someone sit beside me. Turning my head I found Calum with a couple of beers in his hand. He grabbed one and handed it to me. I accepted it gratefully.

"Hey, remember those tattoos we wanted to get when we were younger?" Calum asked.

How could I forget? When me and Calum were about 10 years old we both wanted to get the same tattoo. It was a phrase our mother had engraved on her arm. It said "I am my own architect and my own wreaking ball".

"Yeah. I remember." I told him

"Wanna get them?" He asked. A sudden bolt of electricity flossed through my body. "Race Ya!" I yelled.

I ran as fast as I could to the tattoo parlor. Since I had a head start, and being one of the fastest member in dauntless, I got their first. While entering the tattoo parlor I noticed that Alex was there . Sh¡t! We were never on good terms. He would always say perverted things to me and try to touch me. Note I said try. Last time he tried to do something I broke his left arm and his right wrist. The sucker deserved it.

I walked straight in, ignoring his presence. Just then I was pulled by my wrist. I turned around to see a smirking AleX.

"What do you want?" I spat. Can't this guys get a hint?

"You know what I want." He answered with a stupid smile on his face. I would do anything to slap it off-Actually...

I slapped him right across his face. He went down instantly. I smirked in victory.

"Hey!" A voice boomed angrily.

I turned around to see a angry face Eric striding my way. Who peed in his Cheerios? Jeez can't a girl have one day to herself with her brother. Speaking of brothers, where is Calum?

"What?" I asked an angry looking Eric.

"Why the fûck did you do that to him?" He spat. Why is he acting like this? He raised his hand and
Smack!
slapped me across the face
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>a/n: bare with me! Just a little cliff hanger. I'll update sometime tomorrow! Byee :*