Chapter 1: Another School Day?

"Delirious why are you looking at me like that?"

"Jon, whats wrong? Why are you shivering, its not cold?"

"Why is that knife bloody?"

"You really are insane, and no one knew."

Delirious' POV

It was just another school day for anyone else, but for me.. it was me going back to hell. No one knew what I did for them, for him.. I frowned under my mask and stared out the window on the bus as we pulled up to the school, Sparks High. I sighed as everyone got off the bus, I just stayed in my seat until I was the last one. A figure hoped in the seat in front of me, I didn't really bother to look until I heard his voice, "Jonathan, you coming?" I instantly cocked my head to see his beautiful brown eyes and jet black hair. I smiled and got up out of my seat, "Yeah, let's go Evan." He jumped out of his seat and we walked off the bus together. "Delirious, wanna come over and hang? Since it is Friday you could possibly stay the night. My parents won't be home. All nighter, hehe!" Evan snickered while putting an arm around my neck, I blushed furiously, thank god I'm wearing my mask. "Sure, Evan. Why not?" I replied as we walked into the schools building. Evan and I started having small talk as we walked to our lockers, surprisingly our lockers were right next to each other.

"So Delirious, do you wanna walk home together?" Evan asked as he shut his locker and leaned up against it facing me. "But isn't the bus faster?" I asked while taking out a notebook. Evan didn't answer me, it was silent. I turned my head to the right to look at him. He was staring at me. "Evan?" I said and he snapped out of his thoughts. "Uh.. I.." He trailed off and looked at the ground rubbing the back of his neck. He's cheeks were a bit pink, I chuckled at him, "Okay, We'll walk." He looked back up and smiled. We stood there staring in each others eyes, until I saw a figure walking up behind him. I looked over his shoulder and saw them, heading this way. I immediately closed my locker and turned back to Evan, "Go to homeroom, I'll see you there." He raised an eyebrow at me and nodded, "Um, okay. I'll save you a seat next to me." I nodded and he walked off. I took a deep breath and leaned up against my locker and waited for the three swell dudes to stand in front of me.

"Sup fag." I heard a familiar voice say, I lifted my mask up a little so they could see my smile. "Hello, The Late Night crew. What can I do for you?" I said being smart, bad idea. Ryan lifted me up by my shirt and slammed me into my locker. "I saw the way you and Vanoss the fag were talking, making goo-goo eyes at each other. You guys dating or something? Huh, fag?" He slurred, Scott and Snake were right behind him, crossing their arms, watching the whole thing. When I didn't answer Ryan he spoke up again and smiled, "Don't make me ask Evan." I growled and pushed him off of me, "You leave him out of this, Cry." He backed up and threw his hands in the arm and giggled, "Looks like I was right." I clutched my fists as the three of them walked away laughing. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag. Just another day.

✨✨✨ 

Yes, this is short but it's the first chapter! :o

I think this is my best story yet?

Well, you all can be the judge of that.