Chapter 36: Drowning

Song: Get Scared - Drown

3rd POV

"Wow Evan... and to think, you were a tough cookie."

Ryan smiled widely at Evan, who was asleep in a chair.  Ryan took the knife of out his pocket and walked over to him, twirling the blade in his hand with an evil grin on his face. He never felt so frisky and alive before. He skipped school just for this. Just for the fun.

Ryan tighten the ropes and chains around Evan, they were a bit lose from last time. Evan started moving his head a bit, like he was waking up. Ryan tilted his head and smiled a bit, "Well, good morning sunshine." He whispered. 

Ryan put the blade on Evan's shoulder, slowly putting pressure on it. Then, he moved it down his arm. Giving him a cut, not deep at all but one that was painful and showed blood.

Evan's eyes snapped opened and his mouth gapped, letting out a scream. He  gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

Ryan let out a happy sigh and stopped. He pulled away and started walking circles around Evan.

"I wish you would stop, this fucking hurts, Cry." Evan kvetched, trying to shield his shoulder, even though his hands were tied up.

"Don't complain, you should've been used to it by now. But Delirious didn't do this to you and I wonder why he hasn't." Ryan sneered, putting the blade up against Evan's back.

Evan let out a laugh, "Because he isn't insane."

Ryan smirked and stood in front of him, "You aren't there."

Evan's eyes widened. He totally forgot that Jonathan could go insane without him. Evan was the only thing that was keeping Jonathan from going delirious.

"Fuck. You. Ryan."

   ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂   

Delirious' POV

 Ring.

Everyone started leaving the classroom, school was now over. Tyler and I kept our eyes on Jesse as we were walking out of the room. He wanted to make sure he was compelety alone before doing anything to him. He weren't going to harm him, we just wanted answers.

We know they have Evan, I'm not that stupid.

Tyler nudged me and pointed, I followed his gaze and Jesse walked in the boys bathroom. "Perfect." I whispered, and Tyler nodded, "I'll text Mini and tell him to meet us out front with the others."

Tyler pulled out his phone, but I didn't wait. I just started walking over to the bathroom and busted through the door. Tyler was suppose to stand guard, making sure no one interfere while I handle business. 

Jesse was just staring at himself in the bathroom, not even realizing I was there. He looked like he was in deep thought, I almost felt bad for interrupting him. Almost.

 "Jesse." I said, crossing my arms, walking over to him.

His eyes widened when he saw me, he backed up a bit. He looked really terrifed of me, I knew I was being a bit aggeresive but this dickhead is always acting so tough when he's with his friends. I guess he's scared facing me alone. That's good.

"Tell me where Evan is." I ordered.

"I'm not telling you." He said softly.

"Oh? Is that so?" I asked, smiling behind my mask.

'Delirious fucking stop!'

'It's not me! It's Jonathan!'

All Jesse did was nod. I lifted up my mask so he could see my smirk, which made him tilt his head.

'Fuck... I can't knock him out again because we need the answer but I don't want him hurting Jesse.'

I walked over to him, making him back up against the wall.

'I can't take over either. He won't let me.'

"You either tell me where he is, or I'm going to murder the shit out of you."

'Fucking try harder! I rather have you in control right now than him!'

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and whispered, "If I did it to Russ, I can do it to you."

   ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂   

Vanoss' POV

I felt squeezing or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes. I felt like there was pressure, tightness, burning, or heavy weight. I have limited range of motion and my appetite decreased so much. I couldn't speak or say anything, Ryan gagged me. I knew what was about to happen, he didn't wanna hear me scream.

Then I felt Ryan put the knife up my bare back. I felt my eyes start to water at the pain I was feeling, he was carving words, things, something on my back. The blood on my back felt like spider crawling around me.

I broke out in screaming sobs, he was going deeper. The pain was too much, I felt like I was going to die, although I should know that won't happen. Ryan's going to make sure I suffer first before death.

I wish someone would just come and save me, I know they are going to. I know them. The gang can't believe that I'm dead, they must know that Ryan took me. It's obvious.

"You know, Snake and Scott have been telling me that your little gang is broken without you." Ryan said, still carving things into my back, "Especially Delirious." I closed my eyes, I can only imagine the pain he must be feeling.

"He's been leaving classrooms early due to mental breakdowns. He's not eating lunch at all. It's so hard to see what's behind the mask though, but I can guess that his cheeks must be peeling a bit, eyes always blood shot, always frowning now."

I wanted to punch him in the face so hard, but I couldn't. I don't think I can hold must longer, but I'm trying. My demon also wants to see me lose it, he even wants to see me die here. I was losing. He was winning. There's only one person who can come save me from this.

I just hope he's strong enough to beat him.

  ✨✨✨