Chapter 41: Another School Day.

Song: M83 - Midnight City

5 Months Later. . .

Delirious' POV

I was just walking to my locker with the biggest smile on my face when I heard someone shout my name, "Mr. Denis!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around and saw Mr. Steph walking my way. I waved to him and he nodded, walking up to me.

"What can I do for you Mr. Steph?" I asked. He shook his head and gave me a warm smile, "Nothing. I just want to say how proud I am of you."

I tilted my head at him and raised an eyebrow, which made him chuckle lightly. "You've been improving on your grades so much, you have B's and A's in all your classes. Plus you seem much happier, knowing Ryan and his friends don't go to this school anymore."

I nodded, "Yeah, the gang and I have been focusing on our work for the past 5 months instead of goofing off. Plus it's nice to know there's no one here to pick on you anymore."

"And I'm proud of the six of you. Hey, how're you and Evan doing?" He asked, and we both started walking over to my locker. "We're doing great. He took me on our first date last month and it... was amazing. I'm really happy with him." Mr. Steph smiled, "I'm glad you both are doing great. Things seem to be looking up on all of you, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess after when Ryan and them left, things just started to get.. more peaceful." I said and walked up to my locker, messing with the lock a bit.

"Alright, I'll see you on Monday. Have a great weekend Jonathan." Mr. Steph said as he started walking away, "You too!" I shouted at him and continued to struggle with opening up my locker.

Eventually I got it opened, but when I did, someone walked up behind me and put their hands over my eyes - Well, mask holes. The person pressed their body up against mine and whispered, "Guess whooo?"

"The pizza man?" I asked, sarcastically. It was Evan without a doubt. He giggled and removed his hands, moving in front of me, blocking my vision of my locker as he leaned up against it, "Nooo ~ It's Night Owl." He said with one of his cute giggles.

I rolled my eye's and crossed my arms, "Never gonna live that name down, huh?" I asked, and all I got for a response was a wink and a - "As long as you're my Batcoon sidekick. It'll never go down."

I pouted, "I don't wanna be your sidekick!"

He giggled again, "Do you wanna be my side bitch then?" I rolled my eyes once again and looked away, "Fuck you..."

He picked up my chin and made me look at him, "Maybe later." He said with a wink. Which made me blush a bit and him giggle more.

"Alright, come on, we need to get going. We're suppose to visit Marcel's grave today." Evan said, stepping away from my locker. He unlocked his and quickly got everything he needed and put away everything he didn't before shutting it.

We've been visiting Marcel once at week, at the very least. Just to see how he's doing and just to tell him how everything was going. We all miss him, but we know he's in a better place and that he's always with us. Eh, enough of that cheesy stuff.

I heard footsteps walking up to us, I closed my locker when I was done putting things away and turned my head and saw Tyler, Craig, Lui and David walking up to us. They all had smiles on their faces. Tyler had an arm around Craig. David was carrying Lui on his back. We all were like the perfect little group.

Evan wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and rested his head on my shoulder, "Hey guys, you ready?"

They all nodded and right when we were all about to walk out the school building, some group came walking by and stared at us with smirks.

There was two girls one was shorter than the other and they were holding hands, one had brown and purple hair and the other one had a crimson eye and a brown one. There was four guys also, two wearing hats. One had a ohm electrical symbol and the other had some kind of eagle on it. The other two guys who were in front of them looked normal, one had olive skin with brown eyes - he must be Italian because he sure looked like it. The last male looked like he was the Alpha of the group, brown eyes, he had short dark hair and some kind of dolphin laugh.

[Do not laugh, I proved my point - I'm not a good writer. I can't describe/detail anything xD]

Once they walked off to the front doors, I heard David whisper, "Who are they and when did they get here?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I've never seen them before."

Lui jumped off of David's back and looked at all of us, "They all apparently just moved here from a different school, different state. I think, if I heard correctly, they call themselves the 'Rebels'? The two girls you saw are Minx and Krism, they dislike it when you use one of their names.."

"What about the two with masks?" I asked, still staring off in the direction that the 'Rebels' walked off at. "The one with the 'Ohm' symbol is named Ohm' or Ryan. The other with the eagle is named Slam, his real name is Aaron."

"And the other two?" Evan asked with curiosity.

"If I remember correctly...One of them is Chilled, real name Anthony. I think he's that Italian kid? And the other one is Nanners, real name Adam."

'Sounds weird.'

'You bet it does. They creeped me out with the stare.'

Chill, I bet they are harmless.

"Well, I guess we have a new crew in school." Tyler said, and started walking off with Craig. We all started following close behind them, acting like nothing in the world would go wrong.

Evan and I held hands as they walked out of the school. Tyler had Craig close to him. Lui jumped back on David's back and David just smiled and gave our squeaker friend a piggy back ride.

I couldn't help but think to myself; This school is so insane, anything could happen.

'And you wanna know the best thing about that is?'

What?

'No one knew.'

  ✨✨✨  

This is technically Chapter 48, the last chapter xD

Thanks for sticking around for so long. I know some of you are gonna tell me different - but this is seriously a shitty written story. But I'm glad knowing I keep getting support and so much love on it from you guys. Thanks for everything guys ^u^ Couldn't have done it without you.

I'll see some of you on my other stories, or whatever, I love you all, have a great day<3