Chapter 39: Fearless

Song: Hollywood Undead - Dark Places

Delirious' POV

'Oh. No.'

I instantly backed away from Evan as he contuined to giggle evily. I was both addled and afraid.

'Does this mean what I think it means?'

'I fucking hope not! Jonathan do something!'

What was I suppose to do? I was basically paralyzed at this point. I stood up and kept backing away, I didn't know what to do or say anymore. What was there to say? So many emotions were going through me all at once. But the one that took over the most was anger.

Anger:a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

He used the wall as support to stand up straight. He was giggling like a mad man, "Heyy Delirious ~ Wanna play a game?" I felt my heart crack at that, those words were my enemy. My hands closed into fists and I crouched forward, daring him to repeat once more the words that had torn my heart into fragments.

He slowly made his way over to me, his walk was off, like he was dizzy or drunk. I don't blame him though, he isn't used to moving around with someone else controlling him. Rage, exasperation and vexation were growing stronger. He walked right up to me and said, "Hey babe, join the madness with me?"

That made me let it go, with a right uppercut to the head that sent him flying from one side of the room to the other at what seemed like the speed of light. His body made contact with the opposite wall and he slid to the floor like a sack of potatoes. When he came to, all he did was smirk and get back to his feet.

"And that was for?" He asked with a smug look on his face. "For Evan letting the madness consume him." I simply stated as I walked over to him.

"Evan, I'm so fucking pissed at you. I honestly wanna murder the shit outta for losing control." I spat out. "Oh, but you won't." He said walking closer to me, putting a hand near my throat. Which made me flinch a bit, his hands were freezing cold. If he thinks for a second I would hesitate to knock him out, he's dea-

I was cut off in my thoughts when Evan quickly put both hands on my throat and pushed his thumbs in, slamming me to the wall, lifting me up in the air a bit. He was choking me, but I wasn't suffocating.

I kicked him in the stomach which made him let go, and made me hit the floor on my knee's. He feel backwards and propped himself with his elbows, I rubbed my throat and looked at him. He still had this smug look on his face as he stood up again and walked over to me.

'Jonathan, move!'

I clutched my fists and stared at the ground. I can't fight him! I'd break instantly.

'He's coming, fucking move to the left!'

I looked up and he was standing right in front of me, smirking as he picked up his leg.

'Delirious...'

'On it.'

Evan moved his left leg back, trying to get enough momentum for when he lets go, he'll be able to knock me out cold.

But that's not what happened.

As soon as he swung his leg at me, I stopped it with my right arm, blocking it from hitting my precious face. He tilted his head at me, but then smirked when he noticed it.

He noticed the change in my eyes. My baby blue eyes were now devilish killing blue.

"Alright Vanoss, let's play."