Chapter 4: Saved By Mr. Steph

Delirious' POV

Evan was busy with the group while I was in deep thoughts. We were so close to kissing? How does a guy like him, almost kiss a guy like me? Not to mention he's one of the most popular guys in school. Other than Late Night Crew, we're right under them. Evan was known as both the bad boy and the innocent one in school. Evan isn't gay either, or is he? Plus.. we are best friends. Even though I see him more than that, I'm his best friend. What the fuck happened back there...

'Are you really that stupid?'

Tyler and Marcel were explaining to Evan what happened in the cafeteria, I didn't listen, I just looked around. I wish I didn't because I saw Ryan and his gang walking straight for us. No, the whole gang is here. Not good. I sneaked passed my friends and started walking towards Ryan's and his friends direction. I felt a little nervous, Ryan had his whole gang with him. I wasn't too far away from the others, hopefully they don't spot anything.

'Hurry.'

"Well, well. Someone was in a rush over here." Spoon hissed, "Looks like he didn't want us near his gang, Cry." Jesse added. I just stood there and looked at Ryan, trying to stay calm as possible. Ryan didn't even say anything to me. He just glared at my friends, it made me feel uneasy. "So, tough guy huh? Still wanna protect your pathetic friends I see?" Russ said, getting up in my face. I stayed silent. "Aww, come on, fag. Talk to me." Russ said pushing me a little. 

Ryan started giggling evilly. "Looks like your boyfriend is looking for you." My eyes widened and I turned around. Evan was walking around the group, looking for something, or someone. Me. I gulped and looked back at the Late Night Crew. Snake had a grin on his face, "Hey, Cry, isn't Evan a rich kid?" Ryan smiled underneath his mask and nodded, "Wanna go see how much he has?"

'Stop them before something terrible happens to Evan.'

"No! Please don- You- Please. Cry, don't. Please don't hurt him. Leave him out of this." I begged, trying my best not to shout and get everyone's attention. Ryan smirked at me, so did Snake and Russ. "Want a beating then?" Spoon asked, as the whole crew started surrounding me. I sighed and nodded. "Alright, well you know where, ugly fag." Ryan said, I sighed and we started walking to the back of the school. But we were all stopped by Mr. Steph. "Uh, Where do you think you gentlemen are going?" He asked, no one said anything and Mr Steph's attention went to mine, "Jonathan what are you doing with a grade older than you anyways? Get back to your friends." I sighed in relief and started walking back to my friends.

As soon as I reached them, Evan hugged me to death, almost knocking me down on the ground. I laughed and he pulled away, "Where did you go?" He asked with a worried tone. "I just went for a mini walk. Don't worry." I replied. Evan just looked at me for a moment and nodded. "Okay.. well the teachers are letting us go home early. So wanna start walking?" He asked. 

Tyler and Marcel groaned, "Why can't we come to the sleepover?!" They both pouted. Lui started fake crying in his squeaker voice. "Awww, Lui. Come on Evan, why just us? More the merrier?" I said looking at him, he sighed and smiled. "Fine, who all wants to come?" Evan asked looking at everyone.

And just like that. The whole gang was spending the night at Evan's. This should be fun

  ✨✨✨  

Sorry it's short :(