Chapter 37.2: Timeless

This will be the second part to Chapter 37 considering that one and this one are short :] Hope thats okay?

Song: Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness (Feat. Mayor Apeshit)

3rd POV

Time.

It was a race against time.

It was all about timing.

Jonathan and the others got into the car and bolted off, right to the woods where Evan was being held captive.

Ryan made it to the school in his car, waiting for his friends to get in the car.

But when they did, they noticed someone was missing, Jesse. Ryan yelled at Spoon to go in the school and find him, but he didn't have to. As soon as Spoon opened up the car door, so did the school doors.

Jesse ran out to the car limping, everyone inside the car had worried confused expressions plastered on their faces as they saw their friend storm over to the car. Hurt and bruised.

Spoon got out of the car and ran to Jesse's side, throwing his arm over his shoulder and started carrying him to the car.

"What the fuck happened to you Jess?" Ken asked as Spoon put him in the car.

"Deli-Delirious wanted to know where V-Vanoss was and he-he beated m-me up..." Jesse stuttered out.

Ryan's eyes widened and he looked at Jesse, giving him a death glare from behind his mask. "Did you tell him?" He sneered at him.

Jesse nodded slowly saying, "H-He said he would've ki-killed me like he killed R-Russ."

Ryan turned back and faced the road, "Fuck." He mumbled and drove off.

Meanwhile...

"Take the next turn... now!" Craig shouted as he stared at the road and his GPS on his phone. Tyler nodded and did what Craig said.

The others were in the back seat, getting ready to book it when the car stopped in front of the Cabin.

The Cabin where Evan was.

Jonathan texted his dad and Evan's parents, 'I think I know where Evan is! I'm going there now with my friends. Cabin in the woods.'

Jonathan put his phone in his back pocket where his pocket knife was.

"Tyler, take a left!"

Meanwhile...

Evan screamed inside his head. The pain was too unbearable.

He couldn't take it anymore. Evan was slowly going insane by the day, by the minute, by the second.

It was either he let this madness consume him and numb the pain forever or he had to deal with this for eternity.

He had no idea that his friends and lover were on there way to free him from the prison he was in. The hell hole he was trapped in. The insane room he had to sleep in for days.

He was giving up, he couldn't do it anymore.

It was time to let go.

Time to let the madness take over.

Consume him.

Let the darkness take over the light.

Meanwhile...

They stopped in front of the Cabin.

They heard another car coming from behind them.

The masked one ran inside the house, leaving his friends to deal with the foes.

He busted through the door and walked inside. He saw the dark hallway and ran down it. Right to the only door that he could see.

He put his hand on the knob and turned it, kicking it open. The first thing he saw was the Asian on the floor. He ran over to him and kneeled down next to him, "Evan!"

The Canadian man started giggling, and the giggling turned into laughter, that turned into a manic.

"Wrong."

  ✨✨✨