Chapter 23: Felix & Ryan

Song: Jeffree Star - Get Away With Murder

5 Years Ago

3rd POV

It was just another fall day for two young boys, they were just starting 6th grade. It was their first 2-3 months at Sparks Middle School. They were best friends ever since they were kids, they didn't care about anyone else but themselves, they didn't know any better.

Especially a certain Swedish kid, named Felix. Felix didn't know how to be like his best friend, he didn't know how to save his best friend. Felix was scared of his best friend during his 'episodes', Felix wasn't afraid to admit that. He loved his best friend dearly, he wanted to be just like him, for him. But his best friend was getting impatient with that. No one knew the reason why his best friend was insane, he doesn't share his story, with anyone. And that boy, that was Felix's best friend, was named Ryan.

Ryan developed insanity when he was 6 years old, it wasn't his fault either. It was his fathers. His father used to commit horrible crimes, and he got away with it. Only Ryan knew about it. His father threaten him to ever tell his Mother or anyone, but he only told one person about it.

Someone that he trusted the most and that person was Felix. Felix and Ryan shared all their secrets with each other, they never lied to each other, they were always together, they picked each other up when they fell, they were always there for each other. It's just like how Jonathan and Evan are.

Are you guys still clueless? Or do I have to spell it out for you about Ryan's Father?

Ryan always asked his dad the same simple question, "Why is that knife bloody?" His father would just glare at his son, like he should already know. He asked that question so many times, his father would get tired of it.

His father didn't abuse Ryan, no, he would just take him out back and kill an animal or something. Right in front of him, he would kill something.

And Ryan soon developed it. He enjoyed seeing blood pouring out of something or someone. He even tried stabbing an animal himself and.. he loved it. He did everything his dad did when he was little, but only when it was just him and his father alone. When his mother came home, they acted like nothing ever happened.

But one day... in May, Ryan was still 6 years old at the time. His father lost his shit and went to some random house at midnight. There was only one car there, normally there would be two but he assumed that the husband was working late and broke in the house.

Ryan's dad was arrested that night.

He's still arrested, he has a life time in jail for killing someone.. Someone... specific.

Rosa Lee Denis.

Ryan was to never see his father again, and that drove Ryan insane. He still killed here and there, to let out the anger of never seeing his father again. He hated the fact that he wasn't able to see him, he loved his father even though he was insane.

Felix tried his best to be there for Ryan during this time, for years he would try his best and help him. But Felix would have to run away eventually due to Ryan's episodes. Ryan warned Felix to stay away from him.

But sometimes... Felix wouldn't listen to Ryan. Felix loved Ryan to death, he wanted to help him the best he could. Even if that mean't Felix getting hurt in the process.

Felix gave Ryan a nickname when they were little, 'Cryoatic' or 'Cry' for short. Cute right?

Not.. really...

Cryoatic is Ryan's 'Delirious'. Whenever someone called Ryan 'Cry', he would lose it. He would break. And he didn't know why.

And one day... Ryan did something he thought he would never do.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

May 21st 2009

[[Note: The present is in 2014, but this is back in time. This is all in 6th Grade.]]

Thursday was the best day to Felix, he was always happy on Thursdays. No one really knew why, and neither did he. I guess it was because every Thursday was early release and that just meant he got to spend more time with Ryan.

But this Thursday was different. Felix was planning on telling Ryan his feelings for him. Alone.

After school, Felix grabbed Ryan's arm and yanked him out of Sparks Middle School. No questions were asked. Felix just took Ryan far away from the school, away from their friends and into an alley. Where no one was in sight. Felix wanted to be alone with Ryan this was perfect.

Once they made it into the middle of the alley, Felix took a deep breath and smiled at Ryan, who had confusion all over his face. Ryan was about to say something but Felix told him to 'sh' by putting a finger on his lip. Ryan nodded and waited for Felix to do or say something. Felix reached into his and pulled out a mask. It was just a blank faced mask, it wasn't anything special to anyone. But for Ryan? Ryan saw this mask in the store one time, it was special edition and Ryan wasn't allowed to get it.

Ryan's face lit up and this happy smile appeared on his face. Felix put the Mask on Ryan and smiled, "Th-Thank you, Felix." Ryan said happily and Felix nodded and smile. Ryan did a spin and pulled up his mask to reveal his lips and gave Felix a sexy smirk, "Sup?" Felix blushed a tad bit and giggled. Ryan took of the mask and put it in his school bag. "What's really up? You wouldn't bring me here if it was just for the mask." And Ryan was right.

Felix took a deep breath and sighed, "Well... Cry, I j-" Felix stopped and his eyes widened. He didn't realize what he said until he said it. He said the word. He knew better than to call Ryan 'Cry'. He didn't mean it. Felix's heart beat speeded up and he looked at Ryan with fear.

Ryan was just standing there, fighting his inner Cryoatic. Felix put a hand over his mouth and tears started rolling down his cheeks. "Ryan, I'm sorry!" He shouted and sobbed. Felix knew that, with Cryoatic in control it would hurt Ryan. A lot. He didn't mean to say his name.

And because of him saying his name, he has to pay the consequences.

Ryan's eyes slowly changed colors, his eyes were now black. Felix didn't run from Ryan, he just stood there with his hands over his mouth, just looking at his best friend. Ryan didn't say anything, he just reached into his school bag and pulled out a pocket knife and the mask. Ryan slowly put the mask on, covering a evil grin on his face.

Felix backed up against the wall and started shaking his head, "Ry-Ryan don't do this! You aren't your father!" Felix shouted. "But that's were your wrong, lover boy. I am exactly what my father is." Ryan guffawed, which made Felix's eyes widened.

Ryan came closer to Felix holding the knife close to him. This was a good kill for Ryan, Felix was weak and had no where to go.

"Ryan.. please don't do this..." Felix begged quietly. Ryan put the knife up to Felix's neck and Felix started shaking to death.

What they didn't know was, there was a certain kid with a hockey mask watching everything.

"Good night, sweet prince."

  ✨✨✨  

I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder.