Chapter 8: Just Us

Song: SHADOWKEY - Yours Tonight (feat. Chelsea Paige)

Have this cute little chapter :) 

Delirious' POV

Evan and I started heading to homeroom in silence. I would take glances at him, he was staring at the ground in deep thought. His face was clean, like he wasn't crying 10 minutes ago. He was also holding my hand, not wanting to let go. That's fine, I didn't wanna let go either.

"Why did you leave?" He suddenly asks, we stopped walking and looked at each other. "What?" I bumbled. He sighed, "Why did you leave me for two weeks?"

"Because.." I trailed off and looked at the ground, Evan just gripped my hand tighter. "I thought you hated me for kissing you." I blurted out.

Evan didn't say anything for a few seconds. I slowly looked up at him, he just stared at me with a blank expression. "That kiss made me realize something, Delirious." He said.

"It made you realize what?" I asked him, and the next words surprised the living shit outta me. "That I love my best friend." 

I just stood there looking at him, my eyes widened with that he just said, then he added. "I love you, Jonathan. Please be mine?"

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

Lunch Time

It was lunch time and Evan followed me outside, we went to the spot where he almost kissed me the first time. We didn't really say anything to each other. Our stuff was on the blench while me and him were sitting next to each other, my head resting on his shoulder and his resting on my head as he rubbed my knuckles slowly. 

It was peaceful, we just sat there admiring each others company while listening to the birds chirp and fly around, the soft warm air hitting us. "Hey Del?" Evan said, lifting up his head. I did the same and looked at him, "Yes?" I answered him.

"Do you wanna hang out this weekend? My parents will be gone the whole weekend, so you could spend the night. It'll be just us." He coquetted a bit. "Well.. sure I guess." I replied.

 The last time I was at his house, we kissed. Then I just realized something, I had my first kiss with Evan. I felt my face instantly heat up at that. 

"Alright, it's a date." 

I tilted my head, "A date, at your house?" I said, and he chuckled, "Come on, I'll make sure you'll have the time of your life this weekend." He winked which made me blush a bit. I rolled my eyes, "Okay, Evan. Whatever you say."

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

As soon as Evan and I walked in his house, he took off my mask and replaced it with a blind fold. I didn't understand why but then he made me sit on the couch for almost an hour. He would come by once an awhile and give me a kiss on the cheek, which made me blush furiously. I could smell food from the kitchen, considering I skipped lunch today, it was making me hungry.

"Evaaaaannnn!" I cried out, I threw my hands up in the air. I heard his footsteps walk into the room, "Yes?" He said happily, you could tell he was smiling at me. "I need food!" I whinnied, which made him chuckle at me. "In a few, you gotta wait a little longer." He replied and I heard him walking back into the kitchen. 

I pouted and crossed my arms, "You're so lucky I love you." I said under my breath. Evan must've heard me because the next thing I knew I heard him shout, "I love you too!"

I just smiled.

  ✨✨✨