Chapter 15: House Of Memories

Song: Shirk - Haunted

Delirious' POV

Halloween.

It's as much fun to scare as to be scared.

I loved the darkness on this night, its both relaxing and comforting.

Halloween was the day were I could be crazy, just a little bit, and get away with it.

It was also the day were the real monsters could come out.

Evan and I were walking to Tyler's house, the whole gang is suppose to meet at his house. I was excited, to be honest. The guys never knew that this was my night, the night were it all went wrong. I smirked underneath my mask, and slowed down. Evan didn't notice, he was busy typing on this phone, he was texting Tyler. I kept hearing footsteps behind me. I sighed, and looked around where I was walking, I couldn't help but think that someone was watching me. I shook off the thought and caught back up with Evan. I fixed my mask better and just put my hands in my hoodie, staying close to Evan.

'Something doesn't feel right.'

His voice was right, this doesn't feel right at all. This doesn't feel like an ordinary night. Someone was watching me, us. It was freaking me out, more and more, with each step I took. I kept looking behind me, my breath was starting to pick up. But no one was on the street me and Evan were walking on. I don't know what is wrong with me.

'Get Evan.'

I nodded at the voice and instantly took my hands out of my hoodie and grabbed his arm, holding onto it tightly. Evan stopped walking and looked at me with a confused face, "Del, what's wrong?" He asked, I didn't say anything. I just looked behind us, and nothing. Evan caught my glance and looked too. He tilted his head and then looked back at me, with more confusion. I pulled away and sadly sighed. What is up with me? Why am I acting so paranoid? Maybe, it's just all inside my mind. I need to ignore it and keep moving forward. "Never mind, lets just go." I muttered and he took my hand, I held it tightly and we just kept walking to Tylers house.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

Tyler's House

I stayed outside on the porch, I didn't bother going inside. Evan went inside to get his silly Owl Mask from Tyler. Tyler had all of our masks, expect mine of course. Tyler would always wear this Pig Mask that just looked so retard, Lui and Marcel both had Monkey Masks, although, Lui's mask looked a bit meaner than Marcel's, David had this Black Bull Dog Mask and Craig had this Dark Orange Cat Mask. We all looked so ridiculously dumb but it was necessary, considering on Halloween the night is ours and we just go out and do whatever we want. We do illegal things, which is why the masks come in handy.

I sat on the ground and just stared up at the full moon in the night sky, it was 11:23pm so all the little kids should be sleeping and since it was Saturday night, we could stay out as long as we wanted. Which I enjoyed, I liked hanging out with the guys.

I heard the door crack open and turned around, the first thing I saw was a figure jogging over to me in a stupid Owl Mask. Evan didn't slow down and I just ducked as he put both hands on my shoulders, putting his weight on me. He jumped over me, like it was a game of hop frog. I laid on the cold cement, rubbing my shoulders. That actually hurt a bit. Evan chuckled softly and walked over to me, he held out his hand for me to grab. I grinned and took his hand, but before he could yank me up I yanked him the ground, he landed on the grass that was next to me. I started giggling, trying my best to not let Evan hear me. Evan rolled over, hovering over me, putting both hands on either side of my head.