Chapter 38.5: Craig - The Confessions

Song: Yogi Ft. Ayah Marar - Follow You

3rd POV - 7th Grade - June

Running.

Counting.

Hiding.

Seeking.

Finding.

Repeat.

It was a normal Saturday night for the gang. They were near the woods by the Fong's house, just playing around like they normally do on the weekends. No one ever goes there but them. That's only because everyone else is afraid and think the place is haunted.

It was Jonathan's turn to count, to seek, to find his dear friends. David grabbed Marcel's and Lui's hand and yanked them away from Jonathan, who was out of the forest, closing his eyes, counting to 20.

Craig honestly didn't like playing Hide and Seek at night, especially if Jonathan or Marcel were the one's counting, he would become terror-stricken because the two tend to be the most scariest out of all of them.

But Craig would keep playing for Tyler. Tyler would always pull him away from everyone and find the best hiding spots. They were hardly seekers due to Tyler's determination to be the last one's found.

While everyone split up into groups, Evan wondered off alone. He knew if he joined their group, they would all go down with the ship. He was better off alone in many things, even though, you always can't do everything alone.

"Twenty!" Jonathan shouted as he opened up his eyes. David was helping Lui and Marcel onto a tree where they would be harder to tag unless the seekers had support.

"Nogla, give me your hand!" Marcel cooed as he and Lui reached out their hands to David to pull him up with them. David rejected them and shook his head, "I'll watch from a safe distance." David said, running away from them to hide in a bushy tree near by. "You better not sell us out if you get caught!" Marcel said in a sqeauker like voice. Which made Lui laugh a bit.

Tyler and Craig were at the other side of the forest, they wanted to stay far away from everyone as possible. They hoped that Jonathan or anyone who got found came to their general area, because all they were doing was sitting on the ground near a tree out in the open. They didn't even say a word to each other, they just sat there at peace, enjoying one anothers company.

Evan on the other hand, stayed close near were Jonathan was at. He hid behind a tree and waited for him to wonder off and look for everyone else.

But that never happened.

Jonathan instantly turned around and walked the direction Evan was in. Evan just closed his eyes and hoped for the best. He knew he could out run Jonathan but he didn't trust running into tree's and falling, that was until..

"Vanoss ~ I know you're there." Jonathan creepily sang.

That instantly freaked Evan out and he bolted for it. Jonathan smiled widely underneath his mask and shouted, "Come here bitch!"

  ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂   

"Mini?" Tyler said, cocking his head over to look at Craig's direction.

"Yes Ty?" Craig said, looking right back at him.

"What do you think of Delirious?" He asked.

"He's a cool guy, I like him. He's been with us for a year and a few months now. His personality is something, he's mysterious, but I think his best feature is his laugh." Craig said, smiling at the last bit.