Chapter 17: Voices Getting Along

Song: Rich Edwards - Sweetest Addiction (Feat. We Ghosts)

Delirious' POV

Evan and I were out in his living room, doing our homework, his parents were at work for the whole day so we had the place to ourselves. We both finished History, English and Biology. The only thing left was the devil itself. I liked my Math teacher, Mr. Steph was an awesome guy, I just hated the subject. "Ugh!" I threw my math notebook on the floor in frustration. Why was math so hard? 

I covered my face with my hands, I wasn't wearing my mask. "Hey, babe, calm down." I heard Evan giggle beside me, I saw him through the cracks of my fingers picking up my notebook and setting it on the coffee table in front of us. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face, "Hey, I can help you, you know that right?" He said giving me his cute smile. I tried so hard to stay mad at this stupid subject but I couldn't help but return the smile. Evan really knows how to change my emotion instantly.

'You two are adorable.'

'It'll be more adorable if he went insane..'

'No.'

I didn't interrupt the voices, I wanted to see where these two were going. Evan was going over the problem I was stuck on, but I was staring in outer space, listening to those two.

'When do you think it'll happen?'

'Hm.. judging by Cry and his friends, soon?'

'Oh hey! Ha! His inner insane voice will be Vanoss. Just like I'm Delirious.'

'Oh god, that's adorable. But still, bad.'

"Jonathan?" Evan said nudging me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry.." I said looking at him, he frowned a bit at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, I could hear the concern in his voice. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Um, hey," I began biting my lower lip, "Can I.. ya know.. take a shower?" I've done it before in his house, I don't think he'll mine. He chuckled at me and nodded, "Sure, go for it." I sighed happily and got up and headed upstairs. I looked back at Evan and I swear to god, I saw him grin evilly to himself.

'If he scares the shit out of us, I am taking over, just to slap him.'

Oh believe me, I will be more than happy to do it myself.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

I turned on the shower and slowly got in. I felt the warm water hit my body, it was both relaxing and confronting. I sighed and just sat on the shower floor, slowly laying down.

'You can talk to us in peace now, at least. Although, you are naked.'

'But we are always with him so this isn't the first time we've seen him like this.'

Oh, shut up.

'Okay, okay...'

I laid there on my side with my eyes closed, just relaxing as those two talked.

'What did you think of that new kid.. whats his name? Ken?'

'Oh yeah, I don't like him. He went with Cry. You know whats gonna happen...'

'Yeah.. this isn't good..'

I heard the bathroom door start creaking, that only means someone was opening up the door. My eyes widened, I lifted my head up and stared at the curtains, "Ev-Evan?" I stuttered. I didn't hear anything for a moment, I was getting a bit paranoid.

That was until someone opened up the curtains and quickly got in the shower with me. I couldn't make it out at first because water splashed in my eyes, making everything blurry for a few seconds. I wiped my eyes and looked to see the one and only Evan sitting beside me with his clothes on, the only thing he wasn't wearing was his jacket, shoes and socks.

"Evan?!" I said sitting up, closing my legs and hiding my private part while blushing furiously. He chortled a bit and gave me one of his sexy smirks, "You know I couldn't resist. Plus, I just wanna be with you." He coquetted.

'Lost puppy, like I said.'

My face grew more red and I looked away quickly, "Heeyyy." Evan said picking up my chin and making me look at him, "Don't do that." He winked and pecked me on the lips. I looked at him and noticed his clothes were soaked, "Evan! You're clothes are fucking wet.. If you're gonna... stay in here with me. At least take your clothes off before they get ruined." I stated grabbing his shirt, squeezing it and a bit of water came out of it. Which made me sigh. "Wanna help me then?" He asked, very seductively like. I looked up at him instantly, he had lust in his eyes. I wasn't really bothered with it.

I slowly pulled up his shirt and took it off, revealing his abs to me once again. I gently put my fingers on his chest and traced them down, not taking my eyes off of them. He picked up my chin with his finger and I looked at him once again, staring right in those chocolate eyes of his. He leaned in and kissed me, I threw my arms around his neck. His tongued wanted access and like always, I glady let him in. My hands went down to his waist, slipping my hands in his pants, trying to take them off. Evan pulled away from the kiss and took of his wet pants and underwear. We were both naked at this point. Evan pushed me down the tube floor and hovered over me, kissing my sweet spot on my neck. "You're my sweetest addiction.." He smirked as he kissed down my body slowly.

I rolled my eyes, I felt myself getting hard but I didn't wanna do this, I wasn't really in the mood. "Evan, can we do this some other time?" I asked, he giggled and looked up at me. "Alright, fine. But it might be hard to resist me for tonight." He winked at me.

'Okay, I'm out.'

'Same, but before I go... here Jonathan.'

- Flashback -

"Jon, whats wrong? Why are you shivering like that, its not cold?" Cartoons asked while putting a hand on his friend shoulder, looking at him very worriedly. Jonathan was fighting his inner Delirious at this point, Cartoons wasn't helping and it sadden Jonathan because he didn't know what to do. "Delirious?" Cartoons asked getting in front of Jonathan with both hands on his shoulders, looking at his dear friend. That pushed Delirious, just by saying his name. An evil grin appeared on Jonathan's face and he looked up at Cartoons with his devilish blue eyes. Cartoons backed up a bit and raised an eyebrow at Jonathan, "Delirious why are you looking at me like that?" Cartoons asked. "Lets... play another game, shall we?"

- End of Flashback -

'The fuck did you do that for?!'

'It was fun, sorry.'

"No! Stop. Please...." I sobbed out while hugging my knee's, not even realizing it. "Jon, whats wrong?" I heard Evan say, putting his arms around me, kissing the back of my neck. "I..I.. can-" I was cut off but someone banging on the door. "Evan, Jonathan! Are you two in there?!" It was Evan's Mother. My eyes widened and I turned to Evan, he was thinking for a moment before saying anything. "Yeah Mom! I'm taking a quick shower and Jonathan is brushing his teeth!" He lied, completely. What a dork.

"Um, okay hun. Also, Jonathan your dad called me and asked if you could stay the night for today, he's apparently not gonna be home at all until tomorrow." She said, I sighed, "Okay, thank you Mrs Fong!" I said and got up slowly. I started to get out of the shower but I felt Evan grab my wrist and yank me back down on his lap.

"Please, talk to me." He plead.

'I wouldn't.. not yet.'

"Maybe some other time Evan.. I wanna get out of the shower." He nodded and turned off the warm water and we both got out.

  ✨✨✨