Chapter 40: World War 3 - Won

Song: Muzzy & Day One - Black Magic

Delirious' POV

"I got you, Delirious."

Those words made my heart skip, those words made me feel extremely warm, those four words made me smirk and nod.

I rolled up my sleeve's and stood in front of Evan as Snake and Ryan got back up on their feet with smug looks on their faces.

"Oh really now? An even fight?" Ryan said, chuckling.

"Ryan, what would Felix think?" I asked, with the biggest grin on my face.

He just stood there and narrowed his eye's at me, you could see such hatred in them. I took a step forward and just said one little word that set Ryan off, "Sup?"

Ryan immediately tackled me to the ground and pinned me down. I tried my best kick him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. I didn't even see what was happening between Evan and Snake, all I heard was thumping and shouting. Ryan put his hands on my neck and tried to choke me, but just like last time when Evan tried this. I wasn't suffocating.

"You're a pathetic weak freak, you know that! We've always been the same, but the difference is how weak you are!" Ryan shouted at me, as he released my throat to put me straight in the face, "Always having Mr. Vanoss defend and protect you!" I forcefully moved my legs up with enough momentum to knee him right in the ass. He fell forward a bit, which made me turn us over.

I tried to punch him in the face, but he reacted quickly and moved his head. Which made me hit my hand on the wooden floor.

That.. hurt.

Ryan pushed me off of him and attempted to kick me in the face. I froze, not knowing which way to move. Where the fuck is Luke when you need him?! I just prepared for the pain I was to encounter.

But that's when a body was throw ontop of Ryan's, preventing him to do any kind of damage to me.

My eyes widened and I looked over to my right, and saw Evan panting ever so slowly and reaching his hand over to me. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. He yanked me back up to my feet and pulled me close to him. I felt such the girl in this situation.

"Fuck you Evan!" Snake shouted as him and Ryan stood back up.

'Wow.'

Where the fuck were you?!

'...Pissing.'

I rolled my eye's at him, and just death stared at Ryan and Snake as they both cracked their knuckles. I didn't even realize Snake had his knife in his hand still until now. I figured Evan would've knocked it out of his hands by now, but I guess now.

"You're so fucking dead Fong.." Snake cooed, slowly walking over to Evan and I. I pushed Evan behind me and got ready to face Snake on my own. But that's when I saw Ryan start walking down the hallway, he was heading back outside and that's something I couldn't let happen.

I turned Evan, who was gritting his teeth as he kept staring at Ryan who was walking away and Snake who was walking up to us. He then looked at me and saw my worried face, he gave me a warm smile and nodded. Which meant I could go after Ryan and leave Evan here to face Snake.

I bolted over to the door and skid on my legs when Snake tried to strike me with his blade. I got back up on my feet and ran after Ryan, who was already at the front door, opening it slowly.

  ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂  

Wildcat's POV

After one last punch, Jesse was seriously knocked out. All the rage and anger in me took over, but that's what makes us stronger. When an emotion takes toll like this, you do the unexpected. I didn't really mean to make Jesse's face look like a eggplant, it just happened.

I heard groaning behind me, which made me snap back to reality. I quickly got off of Jesse and turned around to Craig. Who was holding his neck tightly, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Mini, remove your hands please.' I whispered as I kneeled by his side with a few tears dripping from my face.

He nodded slowly and freed his neck, I grabbed one of his hands and held it tightly with mine.

I looked at his neck and smiled lightly, with a little giggle. "Mini, you're suck a baby.. It's just like a cat scratch."

Craig hit me lightly in the shoulder and pouted, "It stings though!"

I chuckled and stood up, holding out my hand for him to take. "I was worried he got you or something." I stated as he took my hand, making me yank him up to his feet.

"Yeah, I was too. But I'm fine. Just... ouch." He said, putting his hand over his neck, which made me smile and kiss his cheek. "You'll be fine." I reassured him. We both started walking over to Lui and David who was still having trouble getting Ken and Scott under control.

At that moment, the front door opened and two bodies came tumbling out of the cabin. It looked like the scene from Lion King - where Simba and Nala kept pouncing each other, trying to pin one another down.

But this wasn't Simba or Nala. It was Jonathan and Ryan.

  ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂  

3rd POV

Ryan kicked Jonathan of off him and struggled to get on his feet and book it. Some kind of sense snapped into Ryan, and Ryan wanted to run away from this fight. But Jonathan was determined to end this. No, he wasn't going to kill Ryan. He just wanted to knock some sense into him. To let him know to never fuck with him, or his family again.

As soon Ryan got up on his feet, he darted to the forest. Jonathan ignored his surroundings and focused on one thing - Ryan. He got up and ran after him.

Tyler and Craig stood there, both shocked and worried. They didn't bother going inside to see if Snake or Evan was alive. They knew they all would find out eventually.

As soon as Jonathan made it into the forest, the madness took control of him. He giggled like a mad man and shouted, "Cry! Lets play a game!"

Jonathan was losing it for some reason. He didn't even know why. But did Luke or his inner delirious try and stop him? Nah.

This was his nature. He was insane, always has been.

  ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂  

Evan threw Snake at the wall and left him laying on the ground. Snake officially gave up the fight. Evan fixed himself up as he walked out the door. Everyone was there waiting for him. Even Jonathan.

As soon as Evan saw everyone, he smiled and looked around. The Late Night crew was all knocked out. Hopefully this is the last time they mess with them, or anyone in that matter.

He walked over to Jonathan and threw an arm around him, "Come on, I have homework to catch up on." Everyone laughed at him but Jonathan, who just smiled lightly and wrapped an arm around Evan's waist. They all walked off, and acted like World War 3 didn't just happen.

And well...

I guess you know what happened next..

They all went to play video games.

  ✨✨✨  

Thank you guys for the support, it really means a lot. ♥