Chapter 29: Unpleased Cryoatic?

Vanoss' POV

Marcel's... what?

"H-He can't be d-dead..." Craig stuttered out. Jonathan looked down and rested his head on my chest. I just kept my arms wrapped him, hugging him close to me. "I have a picture to prove it." Jonathan whispered.

I had tears threatening me, in fact, we all were on the edge of tears, besides Lui and Craig who were already balling like Jonathan was.

"Wh- How?" Was all I could ask, its all I could manage to say.

Jonathan didn't say anything. He stayed silent. Which annoyed me because I really wanted to know. I just pulled away from him and grabbed his phone that was on the ground. I didn't even have to go through his messages or even unlock hid phone. He was still on the photo. I felt sick to my stomach looking at the photo. But then anger and hatred came when I saw the text.

"That bitch of a Russ..." I muttered. Tyler instantly looked at me, "You're telling me, Russ, Crys fucking friend, killed Marcel?" He said.

I didn't say anything I just nodded. Jonathan gripped my shirt even tighter, "I-I'm gonna fucking murder his ass.." He whispered, which widened my eyes. I knew this wasn't a game. I knew he meant that.

I pulled Jonathan away and looked at him, shaking my head, "No, you're not." I said. He just gave me an 'I don't care what you say' look, which just made me panic. "Del- Jonathan, no. You hear me. You are not going to go after his ass for doing this. We're going to call the poc-" He cut me off.

"That's not gonna do anything Evan!" Jonathan shouted, getting off of me. "That's not going to put end of- of this god damn madness!" And just like that, he bolted up the stairs. I looked at the four swell dudes who had tears in their eyes with confusion plastered on their faces. 

We heard a door slam, my door, which made Craig jump a little bit. I sighed and looked back at the photo that was still on Jonathan's phone.

Rest In Peace, Marcel.

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

3rd POV

Ryan was bonding with the 'new kid' named Ken with Spoon and Jesse, just talking, being normal, when someone calls him over the phone.

"Yeah, Russ?" Ryan said into his phone, walking away from his friends.

"I'm on my way over with some news." Russ stated.

Ryan nodded but was curious, "What's the news? You know I don't like a teaser Russ."

"Let's just say, Jonathan is suffering as we speak." Russ said with a smirk.

"Oh? What'd you do, Russie?" Ryan said with a smile, looking back at his friends. 

"Well, let's just leave it at, I got a way with murder."

Ryans smile dropped, he was silent. His thought process was just mixed up. Did Russ just say he got away with murder? Ryan never thought his friends, his gang, would actually kill someone. Other than Snake and him, so hearing that from Russ... Didn't make Ryan too happy.

"Cry?" Russ said, stopping in his tracks. Ryan snapped out of his thoughts and looked pissed, "Who was it?" 

"It was Marcel." Russ said without a problem.

"God damnit, Russ!" Ryan began, shouting and walking around his room, getting his friends attention, "You know who I wanted and that was Vanoss. Are you kidding me right now? Do you know what they will do to you? To Us? They will now be after us, all of us. Fucking. Don't you dare come here. If I see your face I'm knocking you out, you hear me?"

"F-Fine. I won't come." Russ said, shakily.

He just realized that he just fucked up and there was no undoing this. He thought he would please his leader but instead, all he got was an unpleased Cryoatic.

  ✨✨✨