This 'Fandom' #5

I'm really pissed off with this soooo ~

This is to EVERYONE that is apart of the H2OVanoss fandom.

I know a lot of you understand what's been happening recently, hm?

I know a lot of you aren't like this, I'm not either and I know my friends aren't like this. But jesus fucking christ.

This is like everywhere! Like, seriously. On Twitter/Instagram, itskricken/Sydney has been posting multiple pictures of her and, the one and only Vanoss Gaming, Evan.

It sickens me that some of you have the audacity to comment on everything saying, "Vanoss is taken by Delirious sooo!" - "But what about H2OVanoss?!"

ALSO, You are sending Evan and Jonathan SMUT of them?

^^^ !?!?!?

That makes everyone fucking look bad, do you realize that??

This is a fanfiction, everything in H2OVanoss is fiction. Most of you act like it's real, like they are really dating or something when they aren't. Plus, this fandom isn't going anywhere! It's still here, but you have to understand that they can be with whoever they want and they can hang out with whoever.

Yes, Eva and Jon could date. It could happen. You never know. But what you are doing to Sydney, Evan and Jonathan is really disrespectful, and disgusting.

They are humans, you know this, right? They don't deserve the shit you are putting them through.

I'm just saying, it's like you want Vanoss and Delirious to stop playing with each other. Because if you keep this up, if you keep commenting H2OVanoss stuff on the pictures/their walls/anything, if you keep sending them smut and what not.

They won't play with each other, they won't hang out anymore. Why? Because it'll be hella awkward for them!

If I was in their place, I would try and still hang out with my 'shipping partner' but it would be really awkward and we'll eventually drift away from each other. It happens people, it really does.

You don't understand the consequences of your actions and how it will effect everyone.

Just leave them alone will you? Let them live their life, you cannot control them.

Leave them alone, okay? I've had enough of this.

This really makes me wanna stop updating all of my H2OVanoss stories, and just. Delete them.

Now, just like how Puerto_Ricochet said.

I'm not trying to scold about this, but this really needed to be said.

Thank you: FeathersDarkness for telling me everything for the last few days and Puerto_Ricochet for actually saying something about it on your story.