Chapter 31: Yin & Yang

Song: Dappy - Ying & Yang

Vanoss' POV

 I could tell Tyler was still trying to process what he just saw, I knew he was shocked, scared and confused.

He might even be surprise on why I didn't even react all terrified of what my boyfriend was doing. To some people, or to everyone, when you see a psychopath murdering someone right before your very eyes. You would scream bloody murderer, you be horrified of what you would be witnessing. I was the total opposite.

I didn't even know why I was so calm and collective watching Jonathan just straight up murder someone without hesitation. Without even Delirious taking control. That was really him.

I wonder what happened when he went into my bedroom after the whole breakdown point due to Marcel's death.

Was it the death? Was it the sudden loss of someone so close to him, someone who meant everything to him to just suddenly die and make him go mad? It makes me wonder what would he do if I suddenly go missing, considering I am his entire world.

I could just imagine what would happen if I just got up and left, or if I just randomly died like Marcel. Without me, he would be lost. There's no one else, no one whose soul balances his the way mine does. He waited his life for me, and it took me so long to just walk in his life and give him peace.

And don't get me wrong, he balances me in many ways too.

It's like...

He's the cheese to my pizza.

He's the milk to my cereal.

He's the BBQ sauce to my ribs.

He's the flowers to vase.

He's the fruit to my loom.

He's the honey to my bee.

He's the beef to my taco.

Do you get it? We work. We're basically Yin and Yang.

He belongs to me because we... work.

I don't think no one understands that, not even our demons.

But then again...

Maybe that's why they want me to go insane so badly, because they know how well we work. We'll pull each other back out of the madness. Same with Ryan and his crew, judging by their actions, they want us apart because they know how Jonathan is. They want him to break, for I don't know what reason.

'Blind much?'

Hm?

'The reason why Ryan killed Felix was because Ryan knew Felix was never gonna be like him. He was never gonna go insane, no matter how hard he tried. And Cry, got tired of waiting.'

Okay? What does that have to do with anythin-

'It has to do with everything. The reason why Russ killed Marcel. The reason why Ryan keeps messing with Jonathan. It explains a lot if you just think about it.'

Russ killed Marcel to torture us...

'That and to break Jonathan, which worked. Ryan knows that Jonathan is just like him. They are basically... the perfect psychopath couple.'

Wait... wh-

"Evan?" I heard Tyler's voice say, snapping me completely out of my thoughts. I looked at him, he was getting out of the drivers side. Which made me realize that we were already back in front of my house. Jonathan was already outside the car, leaning up against it, waiting for me. "Sorry." I mumbled and opened up the passengers door and got out.