Chapter 38.7: Evan - The Crush

I think I changed the cover to this story.. about like... 4 times already? Damn. The artwork from this cover is from one of my friends 

Song: Trading Yesterday - One Day

3rd POV - 8th Grade - May 2nd, Wednesday

Lui Calibre: Since it's your birthday I won't fuck your Mom tonight (: See you later!

Mini Ladd: Happy birthday big girl (:

Daithi De Nogla: Happy birthday ya prick < 3 You're getting the biggest gayest hug from me!

I Am Wildcat: You're getting 14 punches to the shoulder by me!

BasicallyIDoWrk: Hey bro, happy failure day. I'm just kidding.. happy birthday! See you at the bus stop.

He giggled as he read the text messages from his friends. He knew that today was his day, and he was happy about that. He was a little disappointed though. He never got a message from his best friend. His best friend even knew that today was his special day. It's actually their special month, yet, no text message? He was sure that his friend would be the first to message him. Considering, every time he woke up he would always receive a message from him.

He shrugged it off. Maybe he's still sleeping? There is a slight chance, even though that doesn't really seem like him to just sleep in, especially if it's a big day.

He got up off of his bed and changed in to his normal clothes. He walked into the bathroom to fixed his hair and washed his face off.

"Gotta look good for the ladies!" He said to himself in the mirror but then frowned, "There is no ladies. Just Evan." He stood there for a moment or two before going back to his room. He grabbed his mask, phone and school bag and headed downstairs.

"Jonathan," A deep voice cooed. Jonathan walked over to the front door and turned around when his hand was on the knob, "Have a good day." Jonathan nodded slowly before opening up the door and heading out.

He started walking over to the bus stop when he was met with arms wrapping around him from behind. He froze as he recognized the embrace he was feeling. He turned his head and instantly was met with those gorgeous chocolate eyes.

"Va-Vanoss?" Jonathan stuttered out. "Happy Birthday Delirious." Evan said calmly as he pulled away from Jonathan, a warm smile gracing his lips.

"Thanks, now come on, before we miss the bus." Jonathan added, turning back around and continuing to walk towards the bus. Suddenly he was stopped by Evan, who grabbed his arm. Jonathan glanced back at Evan with a confused expression plastered on his face. "Yeah, about that.. I wanna have a me and you day." Evan said with the same warm smile on his face.

Jonathan looked at him weirdly, "What do you mean by 'me and you day'?" Jonathan asked him. "I want to skip school for the day, just to hang out with you, since it is your birthday after all." Evan stated with the same stupid smile, backing up a bit.

"Just the two of us?" Jonathan asked, his voice lighting up just like his face.

"Yeah, just the two of us," Evan replied, sticking out his hand for Jonathan to grab, "Now come on, I wanna take you somewhere."

Jonathan stuck out his hand but hesitated to grab it. Evan noticed the hesitation and asked, "Don't you trust me?"Jonathan smiled underneath his mask and grabbed Evan's hand, "I do."

Evan nodded and yanked Jonathan the opposite way of the bus stop, running to his favorite place on earth.

The Ice rink.