Chapter Six_

Type

Type was fixing his hair in front of the mirror when he heard his door opened.

"Are you done?".

When he turned around,he saw P'Grace and his mom with a laundry basket in hand.

"Yes Phi!" He said then turned back to the mirror to check his appearance again.

When he got no response from them,he face them again and got confused when his mom was smiling from ear to ear while his sister were shaking her head.

"What's wrong?",  He ask and then check his self in the mirror again if something is wrong,but when he's sure that nothing's wrong,he turned to them again.

Type is still looking confused,it's his first day of work so he made sure to look good and have a good impression for his co-workers,,and he's satisfied with his looks.

"I don't know if I'm going to be happy or I'm going to regret that I ask you to work with me!". Grace said while looking at Type from head to toe.

"What do you mean Phi?".

"Type {son,it's a good thing that you're going to teach little kids},if not, we're going to have a problem!"Mrs. Thiwat said.

"I agree!",

"What do you mean Mom?",he ask,still confused of what are they talking about. "Did I over dress or something?,I can change,we still have time!", Then he goes to to his closet to find another formal clothes to wear.

"You don't have to change Type!", Grace said.

"Then what's the matter?"

"Well,it's because, you look like a model that's ready to walk the runway than a teacher!" Grace said then made him turned around by holding his hand.

"Huh? So I dressed too much?"

"No Type,you look good!,"Mrs.Thiwat said and smiles when she noticed Type's ears turned a bit red.

"You're too handsome to be a teacher actually,and it's really a good thing that all of our co-workers were all married and quiet old!" Grace said then pinch Type's both cheeks.

"Phi!,stop!" He said then step back to get away from her.

"You've grown up but you're still my cute little baby brother. I won't have a problem chasing our co-teachers away from you, but for sure,I'm gonna deal with all the single parents if they met you,"

"We're going to be late you know," Type said then turned around to hide his red face, he's really not used to people giving him complements.

And he remembered when he was young, he always complain to his mother,that he's getting tired of people always saying he's handsome.