Chapter Eighteen_

Type was helping Mrs. Lane in the kitchen to prepare their dinner even though the old lady stops him but he insisted because he can't sits still. He was so nervous that he can't stop his feet from bouncing when he sits so he just help to make his self busy.

It's been a week since Tharn and Type became boyfriends but no one knows yet, because Type wants them to tell Thanya first,and today,they decided to tell her. But Type is getting more and more anxious, there's a lot of negative thoughts that running through his head.

Him and Thanya are indeed close,and he would understand if she'll end up hating him after telling her the truth about him and her dad. She loves P'Boat and P'Techno, but how will she reacts if her dad was in a relationship with a guy,,can she accept them just like her godfathers?. Can she accept that her father is her teacher's boyfriend?.

"Are you okay Mr. Type?", Mrs. Lane ask when she heard Type sigh for a hundred time now.

She noticed that the young teacher seems worried of something and she feels that he's a bit nervous but she's too shy to ask,,but now she can't help but to feel a bit concern. After she learned that Type take good care of her when she's sick,she's very thankful and even though she thanks him a million times now,,she still thinks that she owes him.

"Yes, Mrs. Lane,".

"Please don't be shy, Mr. Type, you know you can always tell me anything,". Mrs. Lane said,for the short period of time that she knows Type,she became fond of him, he's so sweet and very humble.

"If you promise to call me Type,I'll tell you what's bothering me Mrs. Lane,", Type said.

"Okay then,I promise,".

"Am,,Im about to tell Thanya something that might end up for her to hate me,". Type said.  I wish she won't!.

"That's impossible Type,she adores you!,she never stop talking about you!,that kid loves you!".

"And I love her too,but I don't know if after tonight,she would still want to see me,".

"I won't ask if what it is that your about to tell because I can feel that you really wanted to tell her first,,but what do you want me to do?"

"Huh?", Type ask confusedly.

Mrs. Lane just smile and held Type's hand,she can feel his nervousness,he's like a teenager who's about to confess his sin.

"Do you want me to stay with Thanya if something goes wrong?"

Mrs. Lane's smile grew bigger when Type just nod his head so fast. She can't believe that this tall, handsome guy and a teacher in front of her can be this adorable,and she was tempted to pinch his cheeks.

"Then I'll stay with her,so try to relax son,", Mrs. Lane said after she let go of his hand with one last soft tap.

"Thank you Mrs. Lane,". Type said.

Type felt a bit relieve because of Mrs. Lane,he now knows that there's someone who can make Thanya feels better if she'll be upset later.

"I'll tell them that the dinner is done,". Mrs. Lane said,then left Type,she does have an idea on what's going on,but she'll wait for them to confirm it.