Chapter Nineteen_

Tharn

A week after they told Thanya about their relationship,Tharn said they should tell Type's parents first,so Type told his parents that Tharn will be joining them for dinner.

But like a typical and a normal father, Mr. Thiwat ask Tharn if what's really his intentions towards his precious son. He said that if it's just because of Type's good looks,he can already forget everything about Type, because he can't let his son to be with someone who can't accept every imperfections that Type had. Mr. Thiwat also said that because of his reputation,,there's a possibility that Type could be drag if something happened and he doesn't want that,,he added that Type has his own reputation to protect.

Tharn felt a bit nervous because Type and his sister, Ms. Grace,, agrees on everything their father said,then Mr. Thiwat said that he doesn't care if he's famous or if he's a billionaire,but if he hurt Type, he'll make him pay at all cost. Of course, Tharn swear on his life that he wouldn't nor planned on hurting Type intentionally. Mr. Thiwat seems to threaten him more but Mrs. Thiwat stop him by saying he never act like this when their daughter introduce her boyfriend,,so why the hell is he acting like that.

Tharn's nervousness was gone the moment Mr. Thiwat can't argue with his wife because Ms. Grace said it was true. Then Mrs. Thiwat welcome him to their family,she said that all she wants is to see her children happy and she'll love the person that they choose to love and to be with. And then she goes by saying that Tharn needs a lot of patience because Type is someone who's very stubborn just like his dad. He might be a grown man and a good teacher but according to her, Type can be a very difficult kid to handle.

Tharn promise her that he can handle Type because he's been raising Thanya for 11 years on his own but that got Type embarrassed and he protest that he's not like that,and they all laughed at him because he pouted and sulk like a kid.

And when it's Tharn's family's turn to know about them,they all said that they're not surprised anymore because they actually expected it. According to his mom,the way he looks at Type secretly,the way he treats him more than a friend sometimes,and the way he trusts Thanya's on Type's care,she knows that Type is so special to him. And everyone agrees that they won't tease him with Type even though they're both so obvious that they treat each other more special and forgot that they're not alone most of the time. So everyone just wait patiently for the two of them to confirm everything.

He was brought back from his thoughts when Ms. Jenny knocks on his door.

"Sir?".

"Yeah?".

"Your last appointment was cancelled,they said they got an emergency,so you're free to go!".

"Is that so?".

"Yes,sir,".

"Okay,you go ahead but give me all the files that needs my approval and those that I need to review, I'm going to stay a bit,". He said while he arrange the other paper on his table.

"Aren't you going to go and pick up Ms. Thanya,or have a date with sir Type?". Ms. Jenny said in a teasing voice.

Tharn look to Ms. Jenny with a smile,ever since she learned about him and Type,she always tease him if she got a chance,but she's the only one aside from Tamp who knows about Type, because even though he have the most hardworking employees,they can be nosy sometimes.

"I would love to do that but, Type doesn't want to let the school knows that we're dating,". He said and even though he said it like it's no big deal, Jenny caught something on his tone.

"Why is that?, I thought he's out,". She also with a frown while closing the door.

"Yeah,but he doesn't want any problem that may cause to Thanya and him because he's dating his student's father,". He said, and he understands that even though he really like to show everyone that they are dating but he respects Type's decisions.