Chapter Twenty Six_

*This is what happens why Tharn couldn't make it to their special night.✌️*

Tharn

"Tharn?",

He looks up from the file that he's reading when he heard Kai knocks on his door.

"Kai,come in,".he said and point at the chair in front of his desk. "What's up?"

"Uh,since you are just going to check on the new building,can I be off work early?".

"Sure,I won't be there for long anyway,then I'll go straight home,".

"Really!?"

"Yes,you can leave now if you want,".

"But you're still here,".

"It's okay,just a few papers to signed then I'll leave too,".

"Okay then,bye!, I'll see you on Monday!".

"See you!".

When Kai left,he called Boat to ask if everything is ready for tonight,he reserve the the whole restaurant for a special night for him and Type. He knows that Type would be worried if they'll going to have a dinner in another place. Not because he doesn't want to be seen with him, but because of some paparazzi that following him everywhere. So Boat's restaurant is the perfect place for them to celebrate their first anniversary.

And speaking of anniversary, after his conversation with Boat,he pulled his drawer and took out the small black box were sits a simple promise ring that he bought for Type. He knows that it's too early to ask Type to get married because he knows too that they are not ready yet,and giving Type a promise ring would be perfect for now. He closed the box again and put on his suit pocket then continue on signing all the files on his table,he also needs to go to the site.

Officer Mawin is still on a secret investigation on the case regarding of this project,if the person who is trying to sabotage and trying to destroy him is really closer to him,he wants them to pay. Putting his people in harm's way is a big deal. They can hurt him all they want but not the people he cared about.

"Good evening Mr. Kirigun,".

"Good evening,you are?". He ask when he step out of his private elevator in the parking lot.

"Taylor sir,and I'll be your driver tonight." Taylor said after opening the passenger door.

"Nice to meet you Taylor,".he said then he noticed another car at the back before he hop on the car, Tamp must have set bodyguards for him.

"Do you need to stop somewhere before I drive you home sir?". Taylor ask even though Tamp already brief him of what he needed to do.

"Yes,let's stop at the site in Rockaway,then straight home please thank you,". He said.

"No problem sir,".

It's still too early so even if he stop by the site,he still have enough time to go home and then pick up Type from the school then maybe a walk in the beach before they have their dinner and enjoy the rest of the night and probably the whole weekend with Thanya, with that in mind he watched the bustling city on his window when his phone rung.

"Kirigun,",he answered without looking for the callers.

"Hello,is this Mr. Tharn Kirigun?"

"Yes,speaking?"

"Good evening Mr. Kirigun,I'm calling from NYC general hospital,".

He sit up straight when he understands what the female is saying on the other line,his heart started to beat faster. Please none of my family!!

"How can I help you?" He ask nervously.