Chapter Nine_

Tharn

"I'm sorry,I broke my promise today princess,". Tharn wisphered while his caressing Thanya's head who's peacefully sleeping. "I'm so sorry,I forget to pick you up,".

It's 2am,and he just got home so he go straight to his daughter's room to check on her. He really feels guilty for forgetting about her because of his work,so he wanted to see her. Mrs. Lane is still awake and she told him that,her teacher drop her home.

"I'll make sure to thank you're teacher tomorrow,and I'll make it up to princess,". He said,then he kiss her forehead.

When he stand up,he saw a paper on her side table,it's a short letter for him. He decided to read it on his room so he quietly leave the room. Tharn walk straight to his bathroom to take a quick shower so he could take rest. What happened today on the company got him really tired and all he wanted was to get some sleep.

After he's done,he settled on the bed and read Thanya's letter and it made tears to appear on his eyes and made him more feel guilty.

Hi dad,I know you're probably busy today,it's okay. I got home safely, thanks to Sir Type! And I love you so much ♥️!!!,take a rest now, your tired!!!, see you in the morning!!

"I love you too princess,". He said and then he put the letter on his side table.He heave a sigh when he remembered what happened today.

*"Jenny?".

"Yes Sir?".

"Can you move my last meeting for tomorrow?, I'm going to pick up Thanya,".

"Consider it done sir!". Then she left his office.

"Thank you!".

He continue on signing all the documents and business proposal that needs his approval,he wanted to finish them today. He didn't know how long he's been sitting their when his office door suddenly burst open and a panicking Jenny came in.He furrowed his brows when he see her expression.

"Sir we have a big problem!".

"What's the matter Jenny?".

"One of our new building near Rockaway Beach, collapse!".

"What!?". Tharn didn't waste anymore second,he just grab his phone and hurriedly walked outside of his office.

"Call our legal team and tell them to meet me on the site!". He said to Jenny who's following his fats steps.

"Right away sir!".

"T',get the car!". Tharn bark an order to Tamp who is seating on the lobby.

Tamp didn't ask why,he just run as fast as he can to get the car. What ever it is that got his friend so anxious,he'll ask later.

While he was inside of the elevator,he noticed his hands are shaking while his heart is beating so fast. He feels scared for his employees safety, he's silently praying that no one is hurt. Once he's out of the elevator and out of the building,he's anxious to be on the site,he needs to know the situation. When he saw the car,he didn't wait for it to stop.Tharn hop on the car even if it's barely stop and then told Tamp to speed up.

"What's going on Tharn?".

"One of the new building on Rockaway,has collapse,". He said.

"Put on your seatbelt!". When Tamp was sure that Tharn's seatbelt is on,he step on the gas and drive as fast as he can without getting into trouble with the cops. Seeing how worried his friend is,he knows that Tharn wants to be there as soon as possible.