Chapter Twenty One_

Tharn

"These are the new applicants for secretary but I think you won't need them," Jenny said while putting all the resumè of all the applicants that pass the screenings.

"Why so?", He ask while running them a quick glance.

"Sir Kai is one of the applicants,".

"Kai?,you mean Kai?".

"Yes sir, Ms. Thanya's Uncle".

"Really?".

"Yes,he's qualified to be your temporary secretary while I'm on leave!".

"Do you really have to file a leave for a year?,what if I won't allow it?".

"Sir Tharn!,you already agreed to it!".

"I could always take it back anytime,you know.". He said while pretending to be busy reading some documents.

"Sir!".

"Ha! Ha! Ha!,I'm kidding,of course you can!".

"Sir Tharn you scared me there for a bit!". Jenny said while she holds her chest.

"If you think Kai is suitable for your place,give him a call,".

"Okay sir,I'll do it right away,I have so much to tell him regarding your schedules!".

"Okay".

"Oh,sir, you're free for the rest of the afternoon,".

"Ah,okay, you can go home too, thank you Jenny!".

"No problem sir!,I'll bring coffee in a bit!".

He just shake his head while smiling,then he turned his attention to the documents that he's reading,when he remembered what Jenny said. He pick up Kai's file and read all the information that's written on it.

"He's over qualified to be just a temporary," he said. "I'll find a suitable position for him once Jenny's back,".

He was checking his emails when his cellphone rung,when he check the caller,it's not a registered number.

"Kirigun,",he said coldly.

"Mate it's me"

"Hey, what's up?!"

"Do you have time?"

"Let's meet up on Boat's restaurant,". He said while picking up all the paperwork on his table,then he turned off his computer.

"Okay,bye!".

He didn't bother to say goodbye,he just turned off his phone then he's out of his office.

"Jenny, I'm heading out first, don't stay for too long, alright?".

"Got it sir!".

"Are we going to pick up sir Type and Ms. Thanya?" Tamp ask and taking all his stuff out off his hands while waiting for the elevator to open.

"No, we'll meet Mawin in Boat's place,". He answered then step in the elevator.

"Is it about the Rock Way project?".

"Yeah,by the way, how's Rebecca?".

"She'll deliver in less than 2 months,".

"Oh, right,you need to take a leave too,hmm,so I'll be by myself,how lonely", he said while faking to be sad.

"Don't worry,I already found someone to take my place," Tamp said and walk out of the lift first once they were down on the parking area,then proceed to the car.