Chapter Seven_

Tharn

"I think we had enough photos for this issue,thank you!".

Finally!, Tharn wisphered when the photo shoot ends. He was going to be featured on The MeMind Magazine for thier latest issue so he's having a photo shoot and an interview.

 He was going to be featured on The MeMind Magazine for thier latest issue so he's having a photo shoot and an interview

"Stunning as always Tharn!,no wonder everyone's wants a piece of you!"

"Including you?!".

"Oh dear, don't let Hai hear you say that,you know how much possessive he is!".

"The more I love to see his reaction if he knows that his little Title is being naughty!", Tharn said.

"No I'm not!", Title said then helps Ms. Jenny in removing the make up on his face.

Tharn just smile when he saw him pouting. Title is Tharn's childhood friend who is working as a writer on the entertainment section of the magazine and he's in charge of Tharn's interview as The Man of The Hour.

"You know how hard for me to convince him to let me have this job Tharn,",he said. "He won't waste a second to stop me,and besides if I stop working, it'll only gives his family a more reasons to believe that I'm after thier son's money,which is not!".

"Still not in good terms with his folks?",he ask after they cleaned his face.

"I think it'll be forever.".Title said that even if he smiles, sadness is visible on his face.

"Did Hai say something about it?,"

"He said to let them be,that he's the one I'm going to live with and not them,so I let them think what they want to think of me!"

"Yeah, you're not my friend if you let them affect you!", He said. "Because the Title that I know is quite sassy!"

"I know!", Title said while flicking his invisible long hair.

"When are you going to publish the magazine?,"

"Next week,the editor will finalize everything so by tomorrow, we'll send it to the publication. I'll send you a copy once it out in the market,".

"Excuse me sir", Jenny said.

"Yes?".

"Ms. Thanya is calling,". Ms. Jenny said then handed him his phone.

"Take it,say hi for me please,". Title said then he turned to Jenny for the other details regarding the magazine.

"Hey princess,". Tharn said once he answered his phone. He leaves the house earlier than usual because of a meeting with a foreign client, then he attended the ground breaking of his new project. After that, Tharn meet with Title to do this photoshoot.

"Are you going to pick me up?"

"Sorry princess,but I can't,I'm sorry,", he said.

" It's okay daddy,"